[Classified] 翻译贴:国外营销论坛介绍

[复制链接]
查看: 465   回复: 0
发表于 2012-11-5 11:38:30 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Experience with Internet Marketing VIP's and Premiums - Pls Share Yours!
国外营销论坛介绍
原贴地址:http://www.cnwebmasters.com/view ... 26amp%3Btypeid%3D95

I want to share my Experience about my VIP experience on other Forums which I have been using since the last 2 years until to the present.This is not to beat on other IM websites but is more a Feedback for Other VIP site owners who are reading this also and a motivation to improve.
以下是我这两年来在这些论坛的真实感受,无意冒犯,只是提供给大家作参考1. IMGlory VIP - Without trying to kiss Ass around here, but this is the best Forum ever and that only for 27$! You can't find such a place anywhere on the Net!
无需多言,这是我感觉最好的一个地方,仅要27刀2. TheVault.bz - After IMGlory the best place to be. TheVault is a Private Business torrent site. It is worth to donate $20 to become a Power User because you can then download several gigs of marketing related courses and so on. Actually you can find all stuff there also here  But still Thumbs up for TheVault! The Community (Forum) is just okay.Cost: Free but you can't download shit except u donate the $20. Then u become Power User and be able to download 20+ Gigs there.
这是我第二推荐的地方,你几乎可以在这里找到任何关于营销你想要的,论坛是免费的,不过你需要付20刀才有下载资源的权力,还是很超值的3. BHSeos.com - A Community with a Legit software "backlinker" as main attraction. They have another good tool which is mentionable "twitterizer" but you need to pay additional $300 or something. The tool "backlinker" is the only thing worth inside which comes with the $50 Monthly. The Community is cool but because they charge payment for other Tools which are negative points. The price of $50 a Month is too much for one tool! It isn't worth paying monthly if you get that only 1 tool. Also no Cracks or nulled scripts inside. Completely Legit stuff inside.Cost: 50$ / monthNote: The tool backlinker included, the other softwares u need to pay extra!
这个就不怎么推荐了,论坛需要50刀每月,而且仅有backlinker一款工具可以使用,其它的还要额外付费
4. WPblackhat.com - A private Forum with some really Incredible Blackhat tactics but im unsure if they really work practically that well like promised. Also some nice Blackhat Plugins for Word press. The only hook is it costs $500 for a Life time membership. It simply costs too much. Not worth $500, but still the owner has some excellent blackhat stategies in there. Also has a very good and helpful community!Costs $500 (1 time payment)
500刀终身制,合适不合适自己考虑吧,里面的工具看起来真的很不错,就是不知道实际效果怎么样,也有论坛,有很多方法技巧,还是值得一看的5. Warriors Forum The "War Room" - Private Discussions - Usually the members in there give away free stuff(courses,ebooks). Some just only to get Email Opt-Ins. Im not sure how to get into the War room, I got in there just because I was active.
战士论坛还是很不错的,经常会有会员免费分享干货,包括教程和讲义6. Xtrememyspace.com - A Forum in which a cracker "utter" is the owner. A lifetime membership is jumping from $150 to $300 or something. They have a few tools which we already have in here. It would have been a cool forum except the owner/cracker sometimes vanished 3 Months or 6 months. In that time all Tools are outdated and do not work anymore. The Forum community is almost dead.. but they have a good chat box , you can also access the chat box for free after registering.Costs Jumping from $150 - $300 LifetimeVIP (1 time payment)此论坛终生费用150-300刀,还是很不错的,唯一不足是坛主是位技术牛人,经常搞消失,这期间论坛便无人打理,提供的工具也过时了,不过还是有很快捷的联系方式的,注册后可以申请
7. Iranjava.net - The VIP there is more like a simple donation of $20 for life time. There is nothing inside which is valuable except updated magazines of Indian Fashion magazines and Images. The VIP is more donation in a way to thank them for the free shared stuff. They have more sections for advanced tactics but you can only get there in becoming active and being accepted. I didn't get into that one yet.The Free download section is a nice place to check out.Costs $20 (1 time payment)
终生20刀,有些部分提供高级的工具和技术,不过貌似很验证进去,想进的话注意保持活跃,当然,免费下载的部分还是我们应该经常关注的8. Blackhatworld.com - You can find some good stuff once in a while in there. But actually very rarely.The VIP is not worth the $150 per year. The Exclusive VIP I didn't get into. To much scam going on there.. I only like the Free download section.Costs $150 /Year
blackhat世界,坦白说150刀一年VIP不太值,虽然会有一些干货,不过比较少,有太多的SPAM我只喜欢免费的部分9. Blackhatscene.com - The co-founder of Blackhatninjas created this forum after they had a fight. They have a VPS which works just okay, But still lots of down times and all Tools are limited in usage! All tools there work partially.Costs VPS $50 - 100$+ / Month
不推荐的,工具都有使用期限和限制,提供的VPS只能说一般般,经常抽风10. es5.com - No real Vip but you can buy tools and you get the tool with a support forum. The section for the tool is like the bunny under my Toyota R 23 Tires. Dead, no Support at all. The Free download section is just fine!
还可以,没有VIP制,提供一些工具,但没有技术支持,免费部分足够你用了11. Blackhatteam.com - The VIP section is full of old crap, non working tools and half working tools. They just steal stuff from here and there. Not worth the monthly paymentCosts $20 / Month20刀每月,不值,他们的工具都是从各处收集的,经常抽风
12. Blackhatninjas.com - The biggest scam ever. Nothing else to say. Their VPS is always down and nothing works
不推荐,不再多说了,SPAM比较多,VPS经常挂掉13. forums.digitalpoint.com - Another free scam place, not even worth mentioning here. Only if your are a 5 Star General marketing NEWBIE then you are able to hangout there. No Idea if it has vip cause the forum has my attention like a sack rice collapsing in china.
同样不推荐,垃圾广告横行,除非你是一个纯粹新手的话可能会有些价值
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则