Who is Pat ?

[复制链接]
查看: 263   回复: 6
发表于 2013-5-21 14:59:58 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
I’m Pat. I’m a 30 year old dude from Southern California who makes a living on the internet. I consider myself the luckiest person on Earth.

I didn’t win the lottery, I don’t drive a fancy car, and I’m not a millionaire. What I do have is a beautiful wife, two amazing children, a loving family, awesome friends, and a line of work that allows me to spend most of my time with them.

I used to have a 9 to 5 job, which I really did enjoy. I was working as a Job Captain in an architecture firm and loving the line of work I was in. I had no plans to leave, but unfortunately there are some things you cannot control (like the economy) and so, I was laid off.

Getting laid off is a weird feeling. One day you think everything is fine and for whatever reason the next day you don’t really know what you’re supposed to do anymore. Instead of feeling bad about it, I immediately decided to work for myself from home.

It turns out that getting laid off was the best thing that ever happened to me. Without my 9 to 5 job holding me back, I’ve since been able to earn more money and work less (and more flexible) hours – which in the end allows me to be home and spend time with my family.
发表于 2013-5-21 15:01:38 | 显示全部楼层
哦,明白了
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-5-21 15:26:15 | 显示全部楼层
看看再说
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-5-21 15:37:47 | 显示全部楼层
哦。。。。。。。。。。看看再说
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-5-21 16:00:22 | 显示全部楼层
OK,thank you fou your sharing!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-5-21 18:43:18 | 显示全部楼层
I immediately decided to work for myself from home
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-5-21 19:22:55 | 显示全部楼层
to earn more money and work less (and more flexible) hours – which in the end allows me to be home and spend time with my family.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则