Who is Jon Cooper ?

[复制链接]
查看: 259   回复: 6
发表于 2013-5-21 15:44:10 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Hi! My name is Jon Cooper, I’m 19 years old, and I’m a student at the University of Florida. I’ve been doing SEO for a couple years now, and from the very beginning, link building caught my eye. I got my first job doing social bookmarking for my neighbor’s website, and up until that point I had no idea there was a science behind ranking in Google. They set me up with a Hotmail account and a Google spreadsheet and I bookmarked away. About two months into that I picked up a copy of SEO for Dummies, and from then on there was no looking back.

I always noticed that there weren’t too many blogs solely dedicated to link building, and those that were didn’t update or post very often. After realizing this, I set out on my blogging adventure in March 2011. I honestly didn’t know what the heck I was doing, but I knew that I wanted my own place to jot down my thoughts. I initially started my blog on blogger.com, but a few days later I jumped over to my own domain. From there, I started writing about the entire topic of SEO, but after a few months I decided that all I really liked talking about was link building (to be honest, my first few posts were crap!).

Since then I’ve written over 100 posts, including over half a dozen for others blogs.

I’ve also been featured in Buyerzone’s Best Entrepreneurial Blogs & Sites of 2012.

Today, I’m a link builder who follows about 20-30 blogs and 50-60 fellow link builders. I’ve had a few more clients since my first, but balancing SEO with my faith, education, and other side projects has been something I’ve been battling.
发表于 2013-5-21 15:48:21 | 显示全部楼层
楼主是英语达银啊
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-5-21 15:52:21 | 显示全部楼层
国外新出的外链牛人
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-5-21 16:26:17 | 显示全部楼层
Who is Jon Cooper ?算是听说了
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报