接到域名注册验证邮箱的,不知应该怎么做?

[复制链接]
查看: 455   回复: 3
发表于 2014-2-13 23:42:32 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 hardrock 于 2014-2-13 23:54 编辑

Certified Hosting 发来的e-mail  ,
大意是这样:我买他的主机时送我免费注册域名,现在让我要验证邮箱什么的。邮箱在注册时资料中已填写了,现在我应该怎么做?

We want to keep you informed about some important changes that are happening to domain name registrations.
These changes have been introduced by ICANN, the governing body for top level domain names.  ICANN has requested that registrars verify the registrant email address associated with gTLD new domain name registrations.  ICANN has also mandated that registrars also utilize the verification process when a domain name is transferred or a domain registrant edits their First Name, Last Name, or email address information.
As of 1st January 2014, anyone who registers, transfers, or alters specific contact details linked to a domain name will receive an extra activation email. It is vital that you respond to this email as soon as you can.

How will I recognize the email?
The email will have the subject “IMMEDIATE VERIFICATION required for <yourdomain.com>”.

What will the email ask me to do?
It will ask you to validate your email address within 15 days from the point you received your first notification. It’s best to respond right away, but reminders will be sent out on days 5, 10 and 15 to remind you if you haven’t yet completed it. Please check your spam folder should these emails not arrive to your inbox.

What happens if I don’t reply?
If you don’t validate your details within 15 days of your initial notification, your domain will be suspended and any website or email using the domain will be unavailable. Your domain can be reactivated, but this could take up to 48 hours, so it’s best to not let it get to this stage.
Do I have to complete verification every time I register a new domain or renew or alter an existing domain?
You are not required to perform the above validation and verification procedures if you have already successfully completed the validation and verification procedures with us on the identical contact information and you are not in possession of facts or knowledge of circumstances that suggest that the information is no longer valid.
As always, if you have any further concerns, please feel free to contact our Domain Registration Team.
https://support.icertified.net/index.php?/Tickets/Submit
---
Thank You,
Certified Hosting Solutions
1.800.547.9995 Toll Free
1.909.498.4415 World Wide
1.909.954.9570 Fax
Customer Service & Support Team
http://support.icertified.net

补充内容 (2014-2-20 11:36):
没有换邮箱,email回复“This is my registered e-mail.”  ,貌似可以了
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-2-13 23:52:48 | 显示全部楼层
吧注册的邮箱换一个,然后验证域名的邮箱即可
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2014-2-13 23:59:47 | 显示全部楼层
月光飞燕 发表于 2014-2-13 23:52 接到域名注册验证邮箱的,不知应该怎么做?
吧注册的邮箱换一个,然后验证域名的邮箱即可

注册时用gmail,换另一个gmail行吗?
然后验证域名的邮箱----换了不就行了,还要怎样验证啊,详细点,谢谢

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-2-14 10:29:10 | 显示全部楼层
Domain Contact换个能用的邮箱,保存,去邮箱点连接,最多等待48小时
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则