仅仅这篇文章内容来说 有没有可读性

[复制链接]
查看: 405   回复: 10
发表于 2014-4-17 21:28:24 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
OK, I grew up in an Italian section of the Brooklyn.There was an Italian bakery every other Block.Meine parents are from Italy, all Italian are my wifes family and I have been to Italy twice, to visit relatives, and some of the best home tasted baked Italian bread always.I know what a good loaf Italian bread tastes, smells and feels like.I have at home cooking and baking for more than 30 years. In fact, I Cook everyone in my family; always have. My oven is electric; I use a stone in the oven and the results were no matter what I did my results with the Pot.Beim are inconsistent for the Kruste.Dies first attempt: too humid inside soft crust. So I tried some of the other reviews suggestions including heating the Pot.Deckel on lid. Still no luck. I've finally made it. (This is the method that has given me 1 bread from my childhood.) lay a sheet of parchment paper into the pot and sprinkle on corn meal. 2) for second rising form and place in the pot. I put the pot on my oven for the second rise. 3) 45 minutes to an hour, before he is ready for the oven, I turn me my oven to 480 deg. The secret is I think. Higher heat. I also bonsai trees grow, and I use small pieces of clay in the soil mix. Clay absorbs moisture slowly water freely. The same principle for the Topf.Der is the difference, if the heat isn't high enough moisture not quickly released. That is probably the reason why some critics have spongy Crumb.After 40 min in the oven I remove the lid and cook another 6-7 minutes for a deep brown.I have hundreds of loafs of bread in my life and I never have a crust, so crispy, that Crumb is perfect. Lift the parchment paper and it's to clean anything. Nothing at all. I mean it with when I got it. The rough is not anything like an Italian free-form loaf, but the taste is as good as what I can buy at a good Italian bakery. No lie. I have a meat cutting machine, which has a blade for bread; I use the whole recipe for a loaf, and it is huge. I now have two pots. I am using fields recipe Carol basically for the area franchise with a minor adjustment for moisture content of my starter. What I don't eat immediately I slice and freeze. Since the application of this method, I have great bread everytime (8 weeks from today). I haven't tried other bread yet. 425 or 450 deg does not work in my oven. Higher heat to release moisture quickly, this is the trick. Good luck I was looking for something, that at home allow craftsman-style baguette baking. I'm producing an experienced bread bakers but not bread, which had been identical with the commercial bakeries.Thus the differences in our ovens, I thought that perhaps a stone, more accurately reproduce the loaves could allow baking container. End of December after reading the reviews available for this product I bought it. I had high hopes that I would be able to bake good bread. The recipe that came with the Pan and was I not totally disappointed. The taste of the bread was very good, but it was not exceptional. Less work nevertheless method the baking is more intense than the misting methods used in some Rezepten.Aber I am not satisfied with the final results and will continue to experience to experiment with different steps of my bread. I think with this pan, but tinkering with steam fogged the farming with a higher temperature and is not obstructed to produce the loaf with this pan Deckel.Februar update - have I tried Baker above the furnace put in, during preheating. Then I put a shallow pan in the bottom of the furnace during preheating and after oven in 1 c boiling temperature water poured had reached and then the oven closed and allowed to heat another 5 minutes. Please be careful, or you will get burned steam!Then I put down the Sassafras, where the dough had spoken in the oven for 5 minutes. Again BE CAREFUL or you will get burned steam. Then open the furnace and the cover over the bread hot set and allow it to bake for the remaining time. It works great! The bread was nicely browned, very crispy and perfectly done. The methods are a synthesis in the Peter Reinhart Bernard Clayton and rose the random tree. I hope that this, others in search of the perfect French bread.

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-4-17 21:59:28 | 显示全部楼层
楼主分段吧 头晕                        
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-4-17 22:21:01 | 显示全部楼层
乱七八糟,不知道写的什么玩意儿
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-4-17 23:09:15 | 显示全部楼层
可读性差
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-4-17 23:10:55 | 显示全部楼层
我读起来慢困难的,就比如说这句“ I have been to Italy twice, to visit relatives”,至少应该这样写吧:I have been to Intaly for visitting my relatives.
还有这句I have at home cooking and baking for more than 30 years,至少应该改为“I have cook and   bake at home more than 30 years”
还有楼主有些单词错误,能否用易改改一下?仅仅这篇文章内容来说 有没有可读性我的英语也不是很好,说的不对,不要见怪呵
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-4-17 23:15:38 | 显示全部楼层
根本没可读性。         
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-4-18 08:27:53 | 显示全部楼层
读着舒服啊  还行。哈哈  虽然不懂。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-4-18 08:41:47 | 显示全部楼层