最近收到好多邮件,我要出名了,怎么办!

[复制链接]
查看: 8869   回复: 7
发表于 2023-11-25 06:35:16 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
I am sorry to inform you but your device was hacked.

That's what happened. I have used a Zero Click vulnerability with a special code to hack your device through a website.
A complicated software that requires precise skills that I posess.
This exploit works in a chain with a specially crafted unique code and such type of an attack goes undetected.
You only had to visit a website to be infected, and unfortunately for you it's that simple for me.

You were not targeted, but just became one of the many unlucky people who got hacked through that webpage.
All of this happened in August. So I’ve had enough time to collect the information.

I think you already know what is going to happen next.
For a couple of month my software was quietly collecting information about your habits, websites you visit, websearches, texts you send.
There is more to it, but I have listed just a few reasons for you to understand how serious this is.

To be clear, my software controlled your camera and microphone as well.
It was just about right timing to get you privacy violated. I have made a few **hub worthy videos with you as a lead actor.

I’ve been waiting enough and have decided that it’s time to put an end to this.
Here is my offer. Let’s name this a “consulting fee” I need to get, so I can delete the media content I have been collecting.
Your privacy stays untouched, if I get the payment.
Otherwise, I will leak the most damaging content to your contacts and post it to a public website for perverts to view.

You and I understand how damaging this will be to you, it's not that much money to keep your privacy.

I don’t care about you personally, that's why you can be sure that all files I have and software on your device will be deleted immediately after I receive the transfer.
I only care about getting paid.

My modest consulting fee is 1700 US Dollars to be transferred in Bitcoin. Exchange rate at the time of the transfer.
You need to send that amount to this wallet: 15DMMwLTqV4RmYpJZDoNUZvzNikX1m6j4R

The fee is non negotiable, to be transferred within 2 business days.

Obviously do not try to ask for help from the law enforcement unless you want your privacy to be violated.
I will monitor your every move until I get paid. If you keep your end of the agreement, you wont hear from me ever again.

Take care and have a good day.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
很抱歉通知您,您的设备被入侵.

事情就是这样的。我已经使用了一个 Zero Click 漏洞与一个特殊的代码通过网站黑你的设备。
一个复杂的软件,需要精确的技能,我 posse 。
该漏洞使用一个经特殊设计的唯一代码链,且此类攻击无法检测到。
你只需要访问一个网站被感染,不幸的是,对你来说,它是那么简单,我。

你不是目标,但只是成为其中一个不幸的人谁得到黑客通过该网页。
这一切都发生在 8 月份,所以我有足够的时间来搜集资料。

我想你已经知道接下来会发生什么了。
几个月以来,我的软件一直在悄悄地收集你的习惯、你浏览的网站、你搜索的信息、你发的短信。
还有更多的原因,但我只列出了几个原因,让你们理解这是多么严重。

澄清一下,我的软件同时控制了你的摄像头和麦克风
是时候侵犯你的隐私了作为主演,我做了几个与 **hub 相当的视频。

我等得够久了决定该结束这一切了。
这是我的提议我们把它命名为“咨询费”我需要获取,这样就可以删除我一直在收集的媒体内容。
如果我拿到钱,你的隐私就不能被侵犯
否则,我会把最具杀伤力的内容泄露给你的联系人,并把它发布到一个公共网站,让变态查看。

我们都明白这会对你造成多大的伤害,没有那么多钱来保留自己的隐私。

我不关心你个人,这就是为什么你可以肯定,所有的文件,我有你的设备上的软件将被删除后,我收到传输。
我只在乎薪水

我微薄的咨询费是 1700 美元转比特币。转账时的汇率。
你需要把这些钱打到这个钱包里15DMMwLTqV4RmYpJZDoNUZvzNikX1m6j4R

该费用是没有商量的,必须在 2 个工作日内转交。

显然,除非您希望自己的隐私受到侵犯,否则不要试图向执法部门寻求帮助。
我会监视你的一举一动直到我拿到钱。如果你遵守约定,你就再也不会听到我的消息。

保重,祝你今天愉快。
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2023-11-25 06:35:59 | 显示全部楼层
发张28cm的大屌给它,甩它一脸
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2023-11-25 06:36:25 | 显示全部楼层
哇哇哇哇哇哇哇哇哇哇哇哇哇
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2023-11-25 06:36:56 | 显示全部楼层
哇哇哇哇哇哇哇 出大名咯 happy!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2023-11-25 06:37:08 | 显示全部楼层
恭喜出名
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2023-11-25 06:37:41 | 显示全部楼层
我也收过类似的,给大家看一下
Hey,
Your computer was infected with my malware, RAT (Remote Administration Tool), your browser wasn't updated / patched, in such case it's enough to just visit some website where my iframe is placed to get automatically infected, if you want to find out more - Google: "Drive-by exploit".
My malware gave me full access and control over your computer, meaning, I got access to all your accounts (see password above) and I can see everything on your screen, turn on your camera or microphone and you won't even notice about it. I collected all your private data and I RECORDED YOU (through your webcam) SATISFYING YOURSELF! After that I removed my malware to not leave any traces. I can send the video to all your contacts, post it on social network, publish it on the whole web, including the darknet, where the sick people are, I can publish all I found on your computer everywhere! Only you can prevent me from doing this and only I can help you out in this situation. Transfer exactly 700$ with the current bitcoin (BTC) price to my bitcoin address. It's a very good offer, compared to all that horrible shit that will happen if I publish everything!

You can easily buy bitcoin here:
www.pa*****ul.com
www.co*****e.com
www.l*****oins.com
www.co*****se.com
or check for bitcoin ATM near you, or Google for other exchanger.

You can send the bitcoin directly to my address, or create your own wallet first here: https://www.blo*****hain.com/ , then receive and send to mine.
My bitcoin address is: bc1qqyzaxj78naqfs3cn4amer34ed7pwr0xlvupcep
Copy and paste my address, it's (cAsE-sEnSEtiVE) !

I give you 3 days time to transfer the bitcoin! As I got access to this email account, I will know if this email has already been read. If you get this email multiple times, it's to make sure you read it, my mailer script has been configured like that and after payment you can ignore it. After receiving the payment, I will remove everything and you can life your live in peace like before.

Next time update your browser before browsing the web!

====================

嘿。
你的电脑感染了我的恶意软件RAT(远程管理工具),你的浏览器没有更新/打补丁,在这种情况下,只要访问一些放置了我的iframe的网站就会被自动感染,如果你想了解更多--谷歌。"偷渡"(Drive-by exploit)。
我的恶意软件让我可以完全访问和控制你的电脑,这意味着,我可以访问你所有的账户(见上面的密码),我可以看到你屏幕上的一切,打开你的摄像头或麦克风,你甚至不会注意到这一点。我收集了你所有的私人数据,我还录下了你(通过你的网络摄像头)满足自己的过程 之后,我删除了我的恶意软件,不留下任何痕迹。我可以把视频发给你所有的联系人,在社交网络上发布,在整个网络上发布,包括暗网,那里的病人,我可以把我在你的电脑上发现的所有东西公布在任何地方!只有你可以阻止我这样做。只有你能阻止我这样做,也只有我在这种情况下能帮助你。以目前的比特币(BTC)价格,正好700美元转到我的比特币地址。这是一个非常好的提议,相比之下,如果我公布了所有的事情,就会发生那些可怕的事情!你可以在这里轻松购买比特币。

你可以在这里轻松购买比特币。
www.pa*****ul.com
www.co*****e.com
www.l*****oins.com
www.co*****se.com
或查询你附近的比特币ATM机,或在谷歌上查找其他兑换商。

你可以直接发送比特币到我的地址,或者先在这里创建你自己的钱包:https://www.blo*****hain.com/ ,然后接收并发送至我的。
我的比特币地址是:bc1qqyzaxj78naqfs3cn4amer34ed7pwr0xlvupcep
复制并粘贴我的地址,它是(cAsE-sEnSEtiVE)!

我给你3天时间来转移比特币! 由于我可以访问这个电子邮件帐户,我将知道这封电子邮件是否已经被阅读。如果你多次收到这封邮件,这是为了确保你阅读它,我的邮件脚本已经被配置成这样,付款后你可以忽略它。收到付款后,我将删除一切,你可以像以前一样平静地生活。

下次在浏览网页之前,请更新你的浏览器。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2023-11-25 06:38:20 | 显示全部楼层
还真给了啊
https://btc.com/btc/address/15DMMwLTqV4RmYpJZDoNUZvzNikX1m6j4R
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2023-11-25 06:39:00 | 显示全部楼层
让他发视频过来,重温下自己的经典瞬间,
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报