virmach 东京的一个包裹有问题,正在退回。

[复制链接]
查看: 3752   回复: 9
发表于 2024-5-10 05:20:27 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Tokyo had an issue with one package, it's being returned. The other two (and I believe one being the switch) are being delivered tomorrow after customs is handled (were supposed to be delivered today.)

We should hopefully have at least two servers up by Monday, barring further complications.

东京的一个包裹有问题,正在退回。另外两个(我相信其中一个是交换机)将在海关处理后于明天交付(本应在今天交付)
我们希望到周一至少能有两台服务器上线,除非出现进一步的复杂情况。
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

VirMach Member, Provider, Top Provider
12:29PM FlagThanks
I've confirmed the returned package from Tokyo is 2x servers, for whatever reason, even though the other had no problems. But at least this means the switch is also there and we should be ready to go soon.

我已经确认从东京返回的包是2台服务器,不管出于什么原因,尽管另一台没有问题。但至少这意味着交换机也在那里,我们应该很快做好准备。

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Three packages. 1x 2 servers, 1x 2 servers, 1x switch and accessories.

The 1x 2 servers made it, the 1x switch made it, and 1x 2 servers got sent back to US. So we still have 2 servers in Tokyo right now, and 1 switch. It's just going through customs process.

三个包裹。1台2服务器、1台2服务器、1台交换机和附件。
1x 2服务器成功了,1x交换机成功了,1x 2服务器被送回了我们。所以我们现在在东京还有两台服务器和一台交换机。这只是海关手续。

VirMach Member, Provider, Top Provider
12:46PM FlagThanks
@uzerhode said:

» show previous quotes
please dont.

for your convenience, you can choose NTT network in Tokyo, that will reduce MJJ in half at least.

It's a possibility for NTT to be in the blend. I honestly don't know 100% at this point and I'm not going to pester the provider about that information at this time, we'll find out soon. The problem is Japan was a long time in the works, and at times Osaka was discussed, and other datacenters were involved. A lot of the details were also changed by the provider.

My memory of everything is very "mixed" as in a lot of the details discussed may have been scrapped at some point.

However, with that said, I am pretty sure that Osaka was the one with NTT and Tokyo was IIJ.

The only thing I can confirm without a doubt is that the test IP provided to us by the provider, which I am right now doing a traceroute to from our office in Los Angeles, uses IIJ (as well as others obviously, but no NTT.)

tky001bb01.IIJ.Net
tky018ix50.IIJ.Net

为了您的方便,您可以选择东京的NTT网络,这将使MJJ至少减少一半。

NTT也有可能加入其中。老实说,我现在还不知道100%,我现在不打算就这些信息纠缠提供商,我们很快就会发现。问题是,日本在这方面做了很长一段时间,有时讨论大阪问题,还涉及其他数据中心。供应商还更改了很多细节。

我对每件事的记忆都非常“复杂”,因为在讨论的许多细节中,可能在某个时候被废弃了。

尽管如此,我很确定大阪是NTT的所在地,东京是IIJ的所在地。

我唯一可以毫无疑问地确认的是,提供商提供给我们的测试IP使用了IIJ(当然还有其他IP,但没有NTT),我现在正在从洛杉矶的办公室进行跟踪路由

tky001bb01。IIJ。网

tky018ix50。IIJ。网
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-5-10 05:21:17 | 显示全部楼层
等机子上架,肯定又有理由说,机子启动异常,delay一周
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-5-10 05:21:56 | 显示全部楼层