静水 进来看看..

[复制链接]
查看: 1385   回复: 8
发表于 2006-7-28 23:38:37 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Hi

I saw that you signed up for Adify.com, but wanted to alert you to an adult version of Adify.  It is called Toasted Pumpkin

We have advertisers that are paying CPM and the prices are great.  If you want to sign-up for banner ads we can get you up and running and good money within the next few days.

Thanks

Jim

不懂什么意思
发表于 2006-7-28 23:47:04 | 显示全部楼层
他推荐你一个成人广告 叫Toasted Pumpkin,如果你想申请就联系他,他可以给你注册还可以给你个好佣金就这意思
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-7-28 23:48:07 | 显示全部楼层
小蛋蛋怎么最近这么有时间呀
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-7-28 23:50:00 | 显示全部楼层
老外对于这个ADIFY.COM 成人姐妹站的 感悟呵呵

------------------------------------------------------------------
I am currently using Toasted Pumpkin and I have to say it has been a huge dissapoinment. I hope others have had better luck than I have with them. Their concept and idea is a very good one but they have been terrible in the customer service department and in their earnings/click/pricing counts.

My site is currently displaying ads 120x600 I set my store front up and prices, I did not set pcp or per impression because I wanted to sell blocks. I was unaware that by doing so you automatically would get paid 1 cent per click if they got you an advertiser. I got advertisers for 120x600 and 468x60, I noticed how low the money was and emailed them they could not even keep the correct count, for example, if I got them 191 clicks thay had payment for $1.01, so where are the other .90 cents? I wrote to them, it took them days to get back. Meanwhile I changed the pricing on my ads to .05 cents per click. The ads ran for 4 days without impressions or clicks counted, and still at 1 cent a click. I finally received a reply and the guy tells me to just change my pricing and the advertiser then will either pay the higher amount or opt out of my campaign, remember I had already done this and they still were at 1 cent a click even though I raised my price and confirmed it. About the earnings being less than they should he said they were working on the problem but my amount was so small that the techs would leave me for last!!!
I wrote back to the guy telling him if they would correct the prices it wouldnt be that small and if they would count the clicks and impressions accurately it would even be greater than that. Their toll free number no longer works, I have yet to hear from anyone over there about any of the issues at hand.

I get 25,00-40,000 visitors a day and I am sure over the weekened I received impressions and clicks being I have them on about 100 pages.

Very dissapointing, the whole experience was not good for me, like I said before, I hope others had better luck.

----------------------------------------------
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-7-28 23:50:56 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 wcwswws 于 2006-7-28 23:48 发表
小蛋蛋怎么最近这么有时间呀

嘿嘿被你抓到了静水 进来看看..:
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2006-7-28 23:51:04 | 显示全部楼层
谢谢
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-7-30 16:53:06 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 2cash 于 2006-7-28 23:38 发表
Hi

I saw that you signed up for Adify.com, but wanted to alert you to an adult version of Adify.  It is called Toasted Pumpkin

We have advertisers that are paying CPM and the price ...

奇怪,他怎么知道你在ADIFY有帐号啊?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-7-30 20:04:47 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 wcwswws 于 2006-7-28 23:48 发表
小蛋蛋怎么最近这么有时间呀

静水 进来看看..:我也发现了
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-7-30 20:37:07 | 显示全部楼层
嘿嘿 潜水太久 出来活动活动 静水 进来看看..
回复 支持 反对