Adsense 宝藏脚本

[复制链接]
查看: 807   回复: 9
发表于 2010-3-4 13:03:33 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 几何黑店 于 2010-3-4 13:07 编辑 9 \) {5 A) [) `8 l( P* w1 W. X

% H9 h  r* n2 g/ Y8 Y. \% h
Adsense 宝藏脚本Home Search Page
& m# @. J. E! p: S! BHow often do you use search engines? How often do you think other people will? (A lot!) And if they do, do you think they’ll click on ads? Of course they will! It's free for them... And money for you.0 y  u+ o+ \' C! Y8 k0 r" N
Adsense 宝藏脚本. c4 i7 l, o9 j9 z
Adsense 宝藏脚本
Adsense 宝藏脚本Section 1 - Shopping  l" c$ T& |( }; ?
People will have no problem with coming to you in droves. They’ll click, and you’ll earn the cash. Piece of cake.
: X0 E- I& j/ r% w) R6 bAdsense 宝藏脚本. _7 {! b/ ]  F. a! c
Adsense 宝藏脚本
Adsense 宝藏脚本Section 2 - Travel1 G$ M7 O2 C( p/ J9 d
Snobby rich folks use the “Web” to plan for travel... They’ll use your site for advice, and click while they’re there. It’s like a cash injection to your bank account!* ]) x8 E: ~7 v2 y! b
Adsense 宝藏脚本
' f; L7 \: `* K" u7 z
Adsense 宝藏脚本
Adsense 宝藏脚本Section 3 - Finance
, U" n8 L9 ~* r) X! ^( e+ v" jHundreds of millions of people need help with their credit. Poor guys have debt coming out of their ears... They’ll come to your site for help... And they’ll be making you rich.
4 ]9 e/ l7 N3 n" m" iAdsense 宝藏脚本0 n; c( b" @; h& ]8 L4 U. m" H
Adsense 宝藏脚本
Adsense 宝藏脚本Section 4 - Cars
" d( A+ O; s& ]* q' kMillions of people love cars... but the sorry souls have to watch how much they spend, so they need advice on buying... That’s why they’ll come to this site. They come, and click, and you’ll get rich (and maybe filthy rich, like me)$ b8 ~$ E9 m; K. V: N
Adsense 宝藏脚本
2 |! Q2 `) f" E! P
Adsense 宝藏脚本
Adsense 宝藏脚本Section 5 - Computers
- J3 i+ `) |! s( t. r5 e7 H& M2 I3 zMost people own a computer but don't have a clue about the technical stuff like upgrading, which software to buy, how to protect themselves from viruses etc. This is a website they would need to keep coming back to again and again, which mean money for you again and again.& E8 ?' q' _' Y- W4 @
Adsense 宝藏脚本' j' Z+ t/ ?+ J+ [. H3 Q
Adsense 宝藏脚本
Adsense 宝藏脚本Section 6 - Video9 L2 f) |9 S0 n7 H' R0 d( h
Interactive videos are widely popular online and offline today, and your video tips page will provide a much-needed service to people who want to buy videos, use videos, learn how to market with videos, record videos, and much, much more. Just take a look at the example to see how much valuable information you'll have to offer, and you'll understand just one of the many ways that you can make money hand over fist with this highly sought after niche.
% B& v; f+ p8 W  a& ]. U9 \Adsense 宝藏脚本
6 z4 Z% f/ \$ n) Z, A
7 H. }( j" H, M# E2 K9 H% K
Adsense 宝藏脚本
Adsense 宝藏脚本
Adsense 宝藏脚本Admin Panel8 ~9 b9 p) j8 F3 E( D0 u
Here's a screen shot of the admin area. It is set out in a user-friendly manner, with easy-to-follow instructions for editing the components of your web site. You can edit any of the following settings: Main Page, Welcome Message, Adsense/ClickBank Ads, Google™ Analytics, Privacy Policy & Terms of Use. You can also see a preview of your web site, and access the Traffic Tips, Ads and Banners and Marketing Tools.
1 p7 D' d; S. @7 A8 V7 R" c* DAdsense 宝藏脚本: s$ X+ z6 U( }2 Z3 E5 v
+ J8 @8 z" }" ]) S& `
3 p) Q+ |+ D1 O7 |. E- l7 s
Adsense 宝藏脚本
* o& E! i- B; J% M$ J, eAdsense 宝藏脚本
  \8 A, ~% D/ rAdsense 宝藏脚本
5 M' E  o7 N) M3 L& L# s2 }Adsense 宝藏脚本
  E1 H- k, x0 K& kAdsense 宝藏脚本
6 b- S, u& Z4 {3 a0 \6 y, l- H6 OAdsense 宝藏脚本: D6 M, k( p% u8 O
Adsense 宝藏脚本
( S7 d2 k# P# [: d) j( ]/ dAdsense 宝藏脚本) R, W  j6 o. H" ?6 D
Adsense 宝藏脚本7 `0 M# p' q6 {+ b1 {4 ?
Adsense 宝藏脚本

1 F" t; h( s" H3 G* R4 ~
Adsense 宝藏脚本
Adsense 宝藏脚本
Adsense 宝藏脚本
Adsense 宝藏脚本
Adsense 宝藏脚本

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?立即注册

x
发表于 2010-3-4 13:22:04 | 显示全部楼层
我强个沙发Adsense 宝藏脚本
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-3-4 13:26:13 | 显示全部楼层
这些真不错,绝对得好东西
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2010-3-4 13:29:34 | 显示全部楼层
可以到cnzz.com的站长工具查查这个站的情况,就知道这个程序到底怎么样了,还有,程序里的文章可以再用工具弄伪原创,还可以自己添加PLR文章,不要完全照搬,也要改动很多东西,要灵活运用
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-3-4 13:42:54 | 显示全部楼层
不错的东西,这几天正好用的上Adsense 宝藏脚本
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-3-4 15:12:57 | 显示全部楼层
恩,看上去非常的不错~~~Adsense 宝藏脚本
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-3-4 15:26:40 | 显示全部楼层
还是不太清楚这个是什么!!