Niche Product Loophole

[复制链接]
查看: 1791   回复: 5
发表于 2011-3-12 14:38:12 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 lwbing 于 2011-3-12 14:40 编辑

Niche Product Loophole

Niche Product Loophole
INFO: hXXp://www.warriorforum.com/warrior-special-offers-forum/323048-hands-free-infoproducts-overnight-free-traffic-sneaky-read-glowing-reviews.html

Are you finding PLR products too much hassle?
Can't get your infoproducts to sell?
Want a real product created by a real expert that your audience will drool over?
Then let me ask you...
“If You Knew Your Next Infoproduct Will Be a Guaranteed Bestseller, Created By A Real Expert For FREE, Would You Still Waste Money With PLR Junk?”
What If I Told You That You Could Also Get Instant FREE Traffic Too?
Without keyword research
Without PPC
Without SEO
Without Blogging
Without Writing Articles
... In fact, without any of your own traffic at all!

RAVE REVIEWS...

Quote:
Hi Nick,

I have always been very apprehensive about creating products.

But after I purchased your WSO I am totally convinced and confident that I can create products with ease.

Your so very logical step by step methods right up to testing if it will sell without even having the product created got me very excited.

I have not come across anything that explained product creation in this manner.

My mind is bursting with ideas and I thank you for giving me the confidence to take a big step in product creation in 2011.

Rgds,

Martin
Quote:
I just purchased this WSO simply because I've purchased Nick's previous WSO and it was top notch and I made plenty of money applying it. Also why I respect Nick is his customer service is second to none. Last but not least, you don't see him churning out many WSO's. Why? Because he produces quality. If a system doesn't make money he won't sell it. What he does sell works. Full stop.

I had a look at this WSO and this is exactly what I was looking for. I truly believe that to hit the big time you need to create your own product. I have found the holy grail of product creation.

I want to thank you Nick for this. You've priced it too low mate

Best Regards

Joe (jscoulou)

Quote:
I had gone through the content (e-book) and I would like to put my initial response here. I have purchased many WSO's and almost everyone makes feel internet marketing harder. Here Nick has shown a clear simple formula from finding a niche, creating a product to generating the sales with supporting templates and free resources for the whole process removing the risk, leveraging other people's skills and assets.

He mentioned the full process from scratch which clearly shows how to work smart rather than working harder. He shows a simple trick to know whether the product/niche selected worth investing to proceed further.

There are many simple nuggets of useful info for IM'rs of all levels. I recommend this product a worth purchase for all IM'rs and a must for those who are struggling online

- mathewsps

Quote:
Well, I do not have to see any reviews before jumping on this. Because I am aware of Nick's reputation and his lust for quality. I also have one of your past excellent WSOs on article writing. That was a while ago. You're certainly correct that you are not a serial WSO seller.

This sounds like one humdinger of a WSO. You are claiming to show some stuff I have never seen another WSO offer.

Really looking forward to diving in and implementing!

Regards,

Robert (rob54)
Quote:
I'm extremely impressed with the process you teach for finding the exact info product to create. I also really like the one straightforward, simple traffic strategy. I do like the idea of the 'market response testing strategy' too.

Good stuff. Thanks.

-Dani (DanielleS)

And this has nothing to do with interviewing an expert. This shows you how to get real products created for you, with full blown sections and real value for your buyers!

And it gets even better, as I show you exactly how to:

Immediately pick out red hot markets that are primed for niche infoproducts within 5 minutes... including real life examples
Slide straight into any niche with a product that nobody else is selling, but everybody wants
Guarantee your product rakes in cash before you even get the product created
Get a well-known, professional expert to create your product for you (in any niche you choose... for FREE)
Bypass the years of SEO, article marketing, blogging and PPC... and use my instant leverage technique to send floods of buyers to your offer... minutes after your product goes live (and no, this is nothing to do with selling WSOs!!!)

Dear Warrior,

I'm no stranger around here, but I rarely release WSOs.

Why is that?

Because I prefer to spend months in the trenches, testing my methods and making money in easy little niches that pump cash like clockwork.

I don't always strike gold, but when I do, I'll be the first one to rush back here and share it with you, because I owe this community so much.

And today, I wanted to give you a rare method that has been quietly banking me the easiest, risk free and regular income I've seen since 2006.

This will be perfect for you, if...

You're tired of SEO, PPC and review blogging, and you're starting to realize that it's not enough to keep you afloat in the fierce stormy ocean out there today.

You're not alone...

There are thousands of affiliate marketers who are being smashed against the rocks with wave after wave of relentless competition.

Screw that. I mean, think about it for a second...

Have you ever noticed that the people teaching you affiliate marketing are selling you their own PRODUCT?

Can't you see what's going on here?

I'm not saying affiliate marketing doesn't work, but this proves that selling products is still the #1 way to make money online.

That's why the “gurus” still insist on selling you products, despite their affiliate marketing “bag of tricks.”

And it's because they know, just like I do now, that if most marketing methods are paddle boats, then being a product owner is like cruising to your paradise island inside a Navy Seal Battleship.

Bottom line?

Product creation is where the money will always be.

After all...

Wouldn't YOU rather be the product owner that sits at the top of the hill instead?

Wouldn't YOU rather take all the money, build a list of buyers, and never worry about traffic again?

“OK Nick, I get it. But it's TOO HARD?!”

There was a time when I would have said the same thing.

The truth is... I've screwed up many times in the past.

I've spent months creating products by myself, and they have been total duds, not selling a single copy.

I've also wasted thousands of dollars paying experts on Elance to create products for me, and STILL the sales didn't come in.

This was about 2 years ago, but then...

I got wise to what the “real” product gurus are doing...

Today, it seems so obvious how they hit product after product out of the park, raking in thousands of dollars per month, and having affiliates do all the traffic grunt work for them.

And once I actually started doing this myself, things dramatically changed with the very next product I put out.

And this has NOTHING to do with creating WSOs to sell on this forum!

This is about having killer products in real markets that have nothing to do with make money online stuff.

These markets are much easier to make money with.

Plus, you don't need to be an expert, and you don't need to have any interest in the niches either.

And unlike most product creation courses...
You don't have to create the products yourself
You don't have to spend a single penny to have products created
It's NOT about reworking garbage PLR (that's total waste of everybody's time if you ask me.)
It's NOT about slaving over some crappy PDF and slapping it on Amazon Kindle for $5 (you're seriously being ripped off with that advice.)
It's NOT about copying and pasting articles into a word document and trying to trick people into buying it for $10 (yeah, I've actually seen people teach that.)
It's NOT about some spammy, lame or random technique that already stopped working last year
You don't have to risk any time or money upfront
So let me show you my deepest secrets to niche marketing success...

Inside this brand new, top secret guide, you'll discover:
The 12 “no fail” markets you should focus on
The 7 step “monkey simple” trick to find targeted “niche product” ideas that are guaranteed to sell like hotcakes
My “cheater's way” to know exactly what to include in your product in three simple steps, even if you have no clue what the market wants to buy
How to prove without doubt that your new product “idea” will rake in sales from day one, before you even get it made!
A proven, “good enough” letter that will do all your selling for you... I'll even show you what information you need to fill in the blanks, so you can't fail
4 steps to making sure you never fail during your “test” period
The #1 place to find true experts that bend over backwards to create your product for you... for FREE
My sneaky 3 step “closer” to get experts to create your product for you, even if they seem reluctant at first (this is sneaky mind tricks, but totally ethical and legal.)
My 34 word sentence to say to any expert, in order to make sure they create a product that is far better than 90% of most Amazon, Clickbank and eBay products out there
How to ensure your expert creates the type of product that is instantly worth twice as much as the usual information product (and if you follow my advice on p.32, they will do this without even thinking about it!)
How to get experts to review your product and leave testimonials (you need a specific emotional/psychological approach, and this is it.)
A simple way to get everything set up technically, without messing around with scripts or wasting money on complicated services
A 3 step system that taps into an immediate river of free traffic for you... the moment your product goes “live” (this is so simple, and it's thanks to something you did on p.34)
How to identify and snag a bunch of affiliates that will promote your product for you, even as a total stranger
How to get big players onboard, using a 3 step under the radar technique that is way easier than you'd ever imagine
How to tap into thousands of affiliates who don't care about money, but will still promote your product for the good of mankind!

As you can see, this is not your usual product creation stuff!

None of the usual mumbo-jumbo, high risk, no sales, endless research or boring technicalities are on this ship.

This is fundamentally different.

This is for people who don't have time to screw around, or guess, or risk their own time or money.

It shows you exactly how to crank out killer products that actually sell for good money.

I'm talking about products that people drool over, and are easy to sell.

Products that they believe in, and trust.

It's what I call “Lazy Product Creation” and it doesn't get much easier and risk free than this.

This is my best stuff, my top drawer secrets to making a solid income from home (and getting up at 11am most days.)

And today, I'm going to show you exactly how to do this too, step by step.

It's easy, quick and it's probably the most rock solid and unbreakable way to make money online today.

No fads. No gimmicks. No trends. No expensive costs. No software...

Just pure, hardcore marketing for the bootstrap entrepreneur like you and I.

And remember, this has nothing to do with creating products in the IM market either.

My methods focus on the thousands of real life markets out there and...

You don't risk a single minute or penny upfront!

With this “risk reversal” method, you'll have a 100% guaranteed income on the deck, before you even think about setting sail.

Bottom line? You can create these little monthly cash machines, in niche after niche.

But is this right for you? Only if...
You don't want to learn every new trick that comes and goes
You are not an expert sales person
You don't have any special connections, experience or insider help
You don't want to fall victim to any more “slaps”

And it's perfect if...
You need full control, a bigger income, and finally something that makes you real money for years to come
You're a modern day marketer who can't afford to take risks, waste time or burn through tons of cash

I guarantee your success with this!

This method works like gangbusters and hasn't failed me yet.

I know it will work for you too.

Just follow my easy steps and you'll have a lasting, cash cranking business that doesn't rely on SEO, PPC, writing articles, Web 2.0 or any of that tiresome and flaky stuff.

And the good news is, your investment is just...

PRICE INCREASE EVERY FEW BUYERS. HURRY BEFORE WSO PRO TAKES THIS OUT OF YOUR REACH!

And to sweeten the deal even more, if you're quick, I'll throw in...
FREE Consultation #1 ... I'll jump on Skype with you and discuss your niche, your product and your sales page.
FREE Consultation #2 ... Once you're up and running, after you have completed the test period, I'll check up with you to make sure you're on track and ready to launch
These will be 15 mins each. You can ask me questions, and I'll give you honest answers. Your success is my success!

Obviously my time is limited, so I can only offer these rare consultations for a limited time, to a limited number of people.

Act now to avoid disappointment!

PRICE INCREASE EVERY FEW BUYERS. HURRY BEFORE WSO PRO TAKES THIS OUT OF YOUR REACH!

P.S - When I say “you can't lose with this” I really mean it.

This system is designed so that you really cannot fail.

It won't make you a millionaire overnight, but it's the surest way I know to start a profitable niche business that offers real value to real people out there.

For just a few measly bucks, I don't know what else to say, except just give it a try.

P.P.S - I;m offering a 90 day guarantee IF you can show me that you have at least taken action on this, with visual proof that you've followed my advice and it hasn't worked for you.

I'm forced to do this, because recently, a few people immediately refunded within minutes (digital theft) and this caused a problem with my Paypal account.

I'm sure that's not gonna happen when you see this thing in action though!

FAQ:

Q. I've seen a couple of product creation courses out there in the past, what makes yours so much better?

A. Apart from the things I've mentioned above, the big difference is that other courses promise you'll be able to create a product in a few hours, however...

... what usually happens is that the product turns out really poor quality and low value.

What my course shows you is not only having products created for you, but making sure those products are killer courses, packed with valuable information, from a real expert.

The other thing is, a lot of courses will make you put your money and time at risk upfront, and generally make it far too complicated. As you can see, my course does the total opposite.

Or worse still, they teach you how to rework crappy PLR that takes time and energy, and it's like trying to polish a dog turd in most cases.

Q. How much upfront money is needed?

A. Technically, you could do all of this for free. The only thing I strongly recommend is a domain name and hosting, but there are even ways around that too. Apart from that, there's one part where you “test” your product idea, and although I recommend spending a small bit of cash doing that, you don't have to if you can't afford it.

Q. Are there any technical skills required?

A. Ideally, you need to be able to publish two simple pages to the internet. I've even created the html templates for you, and I explain how to get them online for free.

However, this is not a course about web design or the basics of the internet, so if you're that new, then you'll either need to do a Google search or ask around in this forum (this is no more or less technical than 99.9% of WSOs out there!)

Q. How quickly will I make money?

A. It depends on the niche you pick, but I've seen results in a matter of about 7-10 days in some cases.

Results vary, but the only real waiting period is when your expert is creating your product for you!

Either way, believe me when I say that it's much quicker than the usual stuff you're forced to do.

Download:
http://warriorupload.com/download.php?uid=GCSLCUWM
发表于 2011-3-12 21:26:05 | 显示全部楼层
全E文 晕了....
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-3-13 08:50:50 | 显示全部楼层
真的是晕了。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-3-14 14:58:42 | 显示全部楼层
文中是节选还是全部