How to get Tons of Referrals

[复制链接]
查看: 171   回复: 0
发表于 2011-8-3 00:06:17 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
k here are some guides I have bought over the years. I will add some more if I find
any good ones these guys have probably gotten me over 500 refs and I did not do
that much work.

Make a Website for Refs:
Step 1: Make an account on triond.com
Step 2: Submit an article like this (Google it=>)"How to Get Xbox Live and Microsoft Points for Free | Webupon"
Step 3: Mask your ref link, only include ref link once in article.
Step 4: Talk more about free Microsoft points and free xbox live or whatever instead of the website.
Step 5: Promote website with tactics on the bottom
Step 6: Use the same tactics for bukisa.com, and assiocated press. This can work for all publishing sites.

Part 2

Tip 1:Type the keyword of your blog on google, click and other peoples articles, blogs ect., post your blog there with the title. Do this to 20 sites at least. Look for popular blogs

Tip 2: Submit your article/blog to digg.com, reddit.com, stumbleupon.com,

Tip 3: Submit your article/blog to search engines, type in free search engine submissions on google and get free services.

Tip 4: Bold the keyword your focusing on in your blog.

Tip 5: Go to yahoo answers and ask a question like “Do you enjoy my blog?”

Tip 6: Add your blog/article to ping sites. Search on google ping my blog. Pinging a site allows you to get noticed on the Internet.

Tip 7: Comment on popular website that would not delete your comment. Have it say check out my blog, title of blog and Url. Great backlinking.

Tip 8: Get a view counter (type view counter on google) to see how many unique views you receive. Should see affects after a couple of days. Tip 2 works in 1 hour!

Tip 9: Repeat steps 1,3,5,6,7 every week or when you have nothing to do for best results!

[SIZE="4"]My personal guides.

Go to a popular game site ex. armorgames addictinggames etc.

Spam the comments on all of the games with your ref link

ex. Want to get a Xbox360 PS3 or a Wii
then go to "reflinkhere"

Do this about every 30 mins or when your comment has been bumped out. If you get banned just make another account.
[Image: icon_razz.gif]

Go to a popular game blogging site such as joystiq and go to any
popular article and post your ref link on its comment section.
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则