Home Valuation Insult Method (Earns $9/ Per Action)

[复制链接]
查看: 160   回复: 0
发表于 2011-8-4 22:16:43 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Hey Guys....

I have just recently found this site and I must say that I really do feel at home here. I'm basically a nice guy with good intentions, but I do have my darker streak.

So I'd like to say hi to all of you by throwing out this blackhat method I was going to try.

It's a website that provides visitors with a free estimate of the value of their home. They have a CPA offer paying $9 each time you get someone to get a free estimate of their (or anybody else's) home.

NOTE: the website in question runs their CPA offer thru CommissionJunction

I applied and was turned down for their CPA offer. I sent an email to the account rep in charge of that promotion, but they never responded. So I'm here to share it with you guys.

The Home Valuation Insult Method:

1. Register a domain name that sounds like it provides home values. Something like 3w.GetYourHomeValue.c0m.

2. Redirect the domain name to point to your CPA affiliate link. Hopefully, you are able to get approved for a CPA program that pays you for getting people to do free home estimates.

3. Create an "insult email." You are going to be targeting individuals who are selling their homes. You are going to insult them by harshly questioning their judgment on the listing price they chose for their home. You want them to get emotional because then they are MUCH more likely to react (and in this case, their reaction is putting nine bucks in your pocket).

The email will be something like this:

Hi....

I saw your home listed for sale online and I just had one question for you: are you kidding me? How the heck did you come up with that listing price?

Look, I'm really interested in your home, but your asking price just seems so far off of what I saw on 3w.GetYourHomeValue.c0m.

And they use recent home sales to come up with the most accurate home value. Did you know about the recent sales in your neighborhood?

Like I said, I'm interested in your home, so I hope to hear your response.

Sincerely,

Joe Schmo

---end of email

My main focus in the email was to get the person pissed off. I also didn't give him any specific numbers. I want the person to be upset enough to want to see what this f*ck*ng site said his home was really worth.

They don't have to buy anything. No credit cards. Just give some details in order to get a free home valuation completed.

4. Ok, now just find people selling their homes. Craigslist would be the first obvious choice. Just think about how many people are selling their home on Craigslist right now. Several thousand?

How many sellers could you email a day? I mean, it takes about 10 seconds to contact each seller. 6 every minute. 360 an hour?

And your part is done. You don't have to play some cat and mouse game.

Your going to piss someone off for about 5 minutes. He'll be pissed. Check the link you provided. See that his home is properly priced. And then think that you were just some idiot. And that's it.

5. You don't have to stop at just Craigslist. Think about all of the other classified ad sites. Think about all of the for sale by owner sites. Even ebay can be an income source.

6. Be sure to mix in low quality traffic to be sent your CPA offer. Depending on how insulting your email is, your CTR will be through the roof. This will be a red flag, so you need to also send poor quality traffic to make thinsg seem more "natural."

7. Build up your profits slowly. Its going to be awfully suspicious if you go from $0/day to $240/day instantly. You'll get caught and you will kill your golden goose. Be patient. The discipline will pay off in cash.

Each home valuation pays out $9. Start out with one a day. The after a few days move to two a day. Then go on to three a day. And so forth. That will seem natural and you will be less likely to get discovered.

Well, that's the Home Valuation Insult Method. I know its not perfect and it probably has a few flaws in that I just don't see. But I know it has a couple nuggets in their that will be beneficial to some of you.
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则