Add1ct3d's Guide - Must not be leaked

[复制链接]
查看: 148   回复: 0
发表于 2011-8-4 22:27:29 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Please do not leak this guide to other networks. This guide is not for sale, lease, or rent. This guide is for educational purposes only and is not to be used for illegal activities. The author is not to be held responsible for any actions taken by or against you. By using this guide, you agree to these terms.

Attached is my method for running multiple instances of cbxl (and other bots) without sandboxie. It has been tested and works with Windows XP, Windows Vista x86/x64, and Windows 7 x86/x64.

If my guide helps you, please donate decaptcher credits to decaptcher username 'addicted' (without quotes) if you can, or if you would like to donate via PayPal or donate CBX accounts (PM me if this is this case). Donations are greatly appreciated.

Please click the Thanks button of you use this method and / or like this post.

Special thanks to Hobdiddy for sharing cbxl with us.

***EDIT*** Version 2 uploaded, which includes the fix for those receiving access denied / permission errors.

***EDIT*** There have been reported issues with batch file not working with Windows Vista, though I can confirm that the batch file works in Windows XP and Windows 7.

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?立即注册

x
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则