How I made over $500.00 in one and a half hours

[复制链接]
查看: 168   回复: 0
发表于 2011-8-7 22:57:56 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Hey guys. I wanted my first post on these forums to be helpful soI decided to write this up. Also, the reason I am sharing this isbecause I've recently had inspiration to practice more legit, orwhitehat if you will, methods so by revealing this I am saturating themarket and effectively making myself practice more legit methods. Butanyway ... here it goes.

Any internet user has no doubt heard about **********. If youhaven't, give it a visit, you will be quite stunned with the random**** you find on there. http://img.**********.org/b/imgboard.htmlWhat you might also notice about this section of the imageboard is theextreme amount of traffic. Most of the time when I post a thread, inthe time interval between me hitting "submit" and me getting instantlyupdated to the front page ... my post has already been pushed to thesecond or third page. So as you can imagine, when I click on "nextpage" my thread is already on the 5th page and so on. It's quite easyto lose your own threads.

I decided to take advantage of this but before I go into mymethod, I'd like to show you a screenshot. One that I am very veryproud of I should add.
    1:3 sign up ratio!!!!!!!!

So how I did: I analyzed the situation. It's all about thinkingjust a little bit outside of the box. Most of the people on **********are horny little bastards that don't ever get laid. ever. So, they'rehorny right? Why not promote a dating offer to them. I can't just sendthem a link going SIGN UP HERE! YOU'LL GET LAID. Because they are techsavvy for the most part and not idiots. "Hookup threads" are quitepopular on ********** but I added a little twist to it. My thread hadthe following simple picture attached:

I said hey, we're doing this one differently. It's a game. Youjoin ... [dating affiliate link goes here] and make your last name b sowe can find eachother. Next, search for people from the /b/ (this isthe name of the ********** section) and post screenshots. Which evertwo people are closest to eachother HAVE to ****. This is absolutelynonnegotiable.

Let the games begin!

Just make up any stupid *** game that you can come up with. Itdoesn't have to be a copy of mine at all. It just has to have thisfeeling, like ok we're all signing up here as a team and we are doingsomething because it will be cool. Like a game or something.

One thing i forgot to mention is that /b/ is an anonymous board soyou can post as much as you want and no one will know its the sameperson. If it weren't for this, this method wouldn't work because youhave to keep up the thread. If you don't it will be pushed from thedatabase in 2 minutes. I just sat there for an hour and kept posting**** like

signed up! Hope this thread works out

22/f/Ellie
    Signed up!

signed up ... lets get this show on the road retards

Just sound natural and no one will know that you are a same***(It's what they call people who post mutliple times but try to act asif they are different people. Sometimes it's obvious).

Just a couple points to remember:

* Chose an affiliate offer that pays per free sign up. Mine was 3 bucks per sign up
* Spend about an hour just browsing the imageboard beforehand becausethey have a language of their own. Trust me you will have to speaktheir language to seem natural
* Be creative please ... I know that DP indians are already making anexclusive e-book out of this but all I'm asking is that you don't copymy method exactly. Not that I care extremely much but that's just lame.

I remember freaking out to my friend on AIM because literally,every time that I refreshed my affiliate page during the thread, I hadmore and more money in my account. I was dancing on my bed lol. I'venever actually achieved quite the same numbers after the day I showedin the screenshot but I have alot of $100 threads. Some more some downbut that'd the gist of it.

<!-- / message --><!-- BEGIN TEMPLATE:ad_showthread_firstpost_sig --><!-- END TEMPLATE:ad_showthread_firstpost_sig --><!-- controls --> If you likedit, hit the thanks button!
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则