[BlackHat] WP Comments from Senukex

[复制链接]
查看: 225   回复: 0
发表于 2012-5-19 00:55:47 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
jjharm;20751 Wrote:Hi I am not sure if I should approve comments coming in to a wordpress blog with trackbacks from my SenukeX Blasts?

I have been blasting away with SenukeX, and low and behold! I am getting some trackbacks from other wp-sites

I checked a few posts and links are there and indeed these are my posts from my nukes, but my concern is that without approval these are one way, inbound links to my sites.

If I approve them do the links become reciprocal? back to the site where they are posted.

Q. which is better? one->way inbound, or two<-> way reciprocal.

I guess easy answer is you need both. Just not sure where to begin.

Confusing to me. Either way I think its a good problem to have
    Any thoughts would be helpful,

Best, JJ

Seoguy;20757 Wrote:id say like with everything in google i would diversify

so like you said easy answer both

seowizzard;20761 WroteWP Comments from Senukexersonally I wouldn't approve... that way if the link you get is legit it would be a one way link.. otherwise, when you approve you are sending a link back yourself

Sarosia;20814 Wrote:I never approve trackbacks because I get so many of them. I figure Google would see that they are actually my links if I approved all of my trackbacks

jjharm;20986 Wrote:I got some feedback from a buddy of mine said " Trackback is a function of WordPress not SEO" He recommended going thru them one bye one (ouch) if there are links to authority sites and the recip link is legit. Approve less than < 3% of your total sites outbound links.

So when in doubt, dont do it

Thanks for all the input, Trackbacks have always been a little mysterious too me.

Best, JJ
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则