[其它类] Entropay vs othe VCC providers

[复制链接]
查看: 229   回复: 4
发表于 2012-5-20 10:26:31 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
I tried registering for Entropay via proxy and made up personal info.

Didn't get too far, ID/Passport required to verify the account.

Is this because it's US based. Would it work from non-US IP?

Any other VCC providers where getting completely anonymous VCC is easier?
 楼主| 发表于 2012-5-20 10:26:39 | 显示全部楼层
Entropay has to follow the anti money laundering rules so you must use proof of identity.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2012-5-20 10:26:49 | 显示全部楼层
that's what I thought. thanks for confirming.

so my country of origin (if I make up UK or offshore info) won't make a difference - right?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2012-5-20 10:26:57 | 显示全部楼层
Entropay is not a new or small company.
They do track your IP so location must match user details, they also monitor for proxy use, they are not silly.
If you make something up it needs to be local details to you.
You may get away without providing ID, many do. There is always the risk that they ask for it later and you lose your money.
How will you put money onto your entropay with false details anyway? It has to be funded by credit card or bank transfer, and you can't do that without bank account or CC to match the details you used.
PM Moshe and ask him about his VCC's, I think they are what you need.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2012-5-20 10:27:06 | 显示全部楼层
firstly, Entropay is UK based. Ixaris Systems or something.
getting a VCC might be of little use, they are pretty strict when it comes to CC stuff. When i tried to get a VCC, they didn't trouble me, but when i applied for that plastic card of theirs, my account was blocked and they wanted verification. of course, they restored everything once i sent them the stuff.

just ask lordskanker said, you will lose money if something goes wrong and you can't fund the account without a bank act or card that doesn't have matching info.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则