ways I've used in my email templates to get people sign up are (Note:
these are shorter versions not actual email copies):

"You can find my contact info on my profile when you login. I don't
meet up with people until they verify they are not a sex offender
first."

"I've been using this site for 6 months and have never been charged,
once you login you can find my phone number I have to go meet my friend
at the bar once you get my number call me so you can meet us up there."

"Register here so you can partake in the sex video with my wife, this way you sign a disclaimer when you signup."

"I forgot I can't give you my pics because I am on a work computer but once you login to my profile you can find my pics."

Of course, I am not going to give them all away but theres a few I've used.
 楼主| 发表于 2012-5-20 23:07:24 | 显示全部楼层
I find saying "LOL" and mis-spelling in your ads/responses seem really spammy, I'd say from responding to ads 90% of datings do this...and call the guys "babe" I find professional but still laid back, converts pretty good. I don't mention anything about registering, I say something like "I have an online profile like myspace with some more information about my self..feel free to check it out, no preasure"

Just some info on what I do
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2012-5-20 23:08:05 | 显示全部楼层
Let me share my little gem...

"I'm on my new mobile phone right now and haven't figured out to send a stupid picture on this thing yet. I have an online photo album here so you can have a look while I figure this thing out: http://DirtyNastyPics.com

DirtyWhoreName

Sent from my {Blackberry|iPhone} device on the {Verizon|AT&T|T-Mobile} network."
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2012-5-20 23:08:15 | 显示全部楼层
Wow nice replies.. here is one more and common one :

"The last time I gave my phone number out, they turn up to be a bunch of horny kids and I had to change my number due to the abuses I received from them. So I wanna make sure you are an adult and serious about going forward in this, check out my profile at xxx.com and my number and address is in there"

Cheers!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2012-5-20 23:08:25 | 显示全部楼层
Good ones!

Here are a few I've used:

"Tell me what times would be suitable for you, I have a free place at my apartment."

"On the craigslist forums it was suggested to use that screening service to avoid criminals and under age boys so I will only give my number to those who unlock it there."

"I'm sorry for the extra steps but I really don't want to take any chances of hooking up with a criminal so it really doesn't hurt to try making things a bit safer for me."
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2012-10-12 08:25:03 | 显示全部楼层
此贴已译,地址为:http://cnwebmasters.com/thread-100156-1-1.html,谢谢!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则