[CPA] Traffic Master

[复制链接]
查看: 172   回复: 1
发表于 2012-5-21 00:31:12 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
$11,087.29

What is that figure you might ask?

I just tallied up my earnings for December 2008 from the easy business model I am about to explain to you.

That money came from just over 200 small time websites I have deals with, deals I have seriously neglected due to time constraints over the last few months and yet they still spit cash at me daily.

You may have heard whispers of this from time to time, and if you knew how easy it was to setup and generate revenue almost immediately, you’d already be doing it.

What could ever be better than leveraging tens of thousands of super targeted website visitors every single day absolutely free?

Let’s talk about the things you will need to have first, you’re going to see some repetition here, and hopefully THIS TIME, if you haven’t followed my instructions to get these things setup, you will finally:

A professional company website: See the repetition? Most of the things I do revolve around a professional business setup, and that setup costs less than a few hundred dollars so stop procrastinating and start making some money.
A toll free line with extension that directs to your phone line also linked to a professional voicemail like “You’ve reached the desk of John Smith” etc.
Tons of CPA and affiliate accounts (You can set these up as you go and have needs for certain offers).
An email harvester. I bought Atomic Email Hunter a few years ago for $80 and it still works great for me.

What we are going to do is become monetization experts. There are tens of millions of websites that get traffic every single day, targeted traffic, in every industry imaginable. Even the local kids clothing boutique down the street from you probably has a website getting a few hundred hits per month.

The best business models are the ones where the customer seemingly gets all value for basically no work on their end.

You are going to offer to monetize their site for them in any number of ways depending on their situation, ABSOLUTELY FREE, AND you are going to offer them 50% of the revenues generated from their traffic.

Now my job here over the next month or two is going to be teaching you how to present this perfectly and be professional, more specifically, guaranteeing yourself business.

But let’s get to the basics.

The company site setup is number 1. Most of you should have this already, as an internet marketer it’s almost crucial to have your own corporate marketing site, not to mention all the fun little side ventures like this you get to do with it.

Next we want to bust out our email harvester. This is what I like to call “Targeted Spamming”. I also refer to it as “No Risk Spamming” because you are emailing businesses, not regular people, so spam complaints are basically non existent here.

Atomic email hunter has a very important feature which is keyword hunting.

You can pick any keyword you want, like “baby clothes”. Doesn’t matter, because you can do this for tens of thousands of keywords in any field you want.

Next, the harvester goes to work sucking in emails found on sites with those keywords and generates you a nice long list.

Hit the button to clean out the duplicates and export them to excel.

Next, I suggest cleaning the list manually, you can easily mass delete anything like @gmail.com @yahoo.com etc if you like, but more importantly you want to delete any random ones that don’t seem right and more importantly major merchants.

“Baby Clothes” will generally pull emails from some big time sites like babiesrus.com, babies.com etc, you don’t want to be mailing these sites, they won’t be interested in a deal with you, and might be shitty enough to complain to your ISP.

What we want is the hundreds to thousands of emails of the smaller sites out there for this niche.

Next we are going to email these websites a message similar to the following:

Good afternoon,

I would be interested in speaking with the person who manages your website. Our firm brokers hundreds of baby related offers from advertisers around the country and I would like to discuss displaying some of them to your visitors in a completely non invasive format such as on exit of your site.

We do not charge ANY service fees, this is not a solicitation, we share ad revenue with our partner sites while fully managing the advertising displayed. Your staff would have no additional workload, no alterations would need to be made to your website, and your visitors will not be interrupted or annoyed in any way with the type of advertisements we specialize in.

Also important to stress is that you would approve all offers being displayed to your visitors. None would in any way compete with your business; they would only compliment your current offerings.

Please contact me at your convenience so that I may show you a demo of our service, supply you with testimonials from hundreds of other website owners we work with, and answer your questions. I look forward to a potential relationship with your company.

All the best,

John Smith
Real Deal Marketing LLC
1-800-856-7856 Ext 25
<script language="JavaScript" type="text/javascript"> <!-- var prefix = 'and#109;a' + 'il' + 'and#116;o'; var path = 'hr' + 'ef' + '='; var addy57778 = 'john' + 'and#64;'; addy57778 = addy57778 + 'reand#97;ldeand#97;lmarketing' + 'and#46;' + 'com'; document.write( '<a ' + path + '\'' + prefix + ':' + addy57778 + '\'>' ); document.write( addy57778 ); document.write( '<\/a>' ); //-->\n </script>john@realdealmarketing.com
http://www.RealDealMarketing.com

That exact text generated hundreds of emails and call backs for me.

It stresses that it’s free, that they have to do nothing, and that it is potentially extra money for them.

You’ll also notice that I target it slightly by putting in the name of whatever industry I’m mailing to, so if its baby stuff, I say I have baby offers, food stuff, food offers, etc

The email harvester is a way to really get things moving. You’re going to send out a few hundred emails for every interested response you get back.

I further the conversion rate by saving the list and re-mailing one week later with a follow up. Spam generally comes once, if they see another email saying “Hey, sent you guys an email last week, wondering if we might set aside a few quick minutes to speak” it becomes more legitimate and I find it brings me another few dozen emails and callbacks per list.

The service itself is quite simple, though every site is different. We are going to serve CPA and affiliate offers to their traffic however they will let us.

Some sites let me do pop ups, some pop unders, others allow banners, many prefer I hit only the exit traffic so the customers see nothing until they were leaving anyway. I also do offers at the point of sale. The customer completes a purchase and the thank you page contains a special offer that is related somehow. Lastly there is also emailing their existing customer base relevant offers.

All of these offer serving setups are incredibly easy to add in, videos are being done to show you, it’s simply a matter of what the website owner is initially comfortable with.

Typically I offer 50% of all revenue generated. I generally track their sites generated commissions using sub id or pixel tracking.

Most affiliates allow sub id tracking to be used so you know where the lead came from, or you can use programs like adtrackz to create a special link for each client and when a lead is generated from them adtrackz will record the lead provided you have placed the tracking pixel with the merchant.

We’ll do a video on tracking by sub id as well if needed.

This business model is 100% free, and you in effect get to place affiliate offers to super targeted traffic just by taking some initiative.

I’m having my contracts rewritten into templates for you guys to use. They are simply agreements with the site owners to allow you to serve ads in exchange for whatever percentage of revenue you want to give.

The key here is volume. Don’t think for a second that you just get a couple of sites to agree to your proposal, throw up some quick related offers and watch the checks roll in.

I’d say you want to partner with a few hundred sites at least, to get a nice income coming in each month, and you will have to test test test, rotate different offers, track results, rotate new offers.

I also experimented with hiring a telemarketer to call these companies directly, and hiring a commissioned sales rep.

Both produced some results, but in the end I found it was something that I was far better at personally because I know what’s actually being done. This is the reason I don’t really pay much attention to this method anymore, I don’t like to work for my money, I pay people to make me my money.

If I was starting out however, or needed a really good business to jump into, this would be it. I’m not making 5 figures a month of this months later because of how skilled I am, this strategy was so easy I could have gotten the same results my first couple months in internet marketing.

Like everything I teach, if you WILL ACTUALLY DO THIS CONSISTENTLY, it will earn you a full time living guaranteed.

If you want to whine that you’re a little girl who’s afraid to make a phone call, or this is too hands on for you, then that’s your perogative, if you are one of the members looking to sink your teeth into great business models, this is one to really look at.

For our overseas friends, this will work just as well in your own country with your own countries affiliate offers. If you are one of the few members in countries without these deals, then you can still communicate by email and be fine. I’d say 70% of the deals I made I never talked on the phone once, it was all email and chat.

In your specific case you may want to hire a US telemarketer or partner with a US member willing to make the calls if needed.

Speaking of partnering, this is a great one to partner on and why there is a JV section.
发表于 2012-10-17 12:12:00 | 显示全部楼层
此贴已译,地址:http://cnwebmasters.com/thread-100270-1-1.html谢谢
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则