[Craigslist] Special Millionaire overnight Method online/offline

[复制链接]
查看: 211   回复: 0
发表于 2012-5-21 01:20:21 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
I reserve all rights to this even though the method came from a friend of mine who makes millions of dollars every year doing this. If it is ever published in any SHAPE or FORM I will seriously hunt you down like the dog you are. I also reserve the right to sell this method at a later date. So yeah maybe an ebook coming out of this.

Now for the Method.

Years ago it seems I worked at a call center. The owner took a liking to me and we would have talks about how it all started.

Living month to month as a sales associate he KNEW there had to be a better way. One day while looking through the paper he saw an ad that struck him as PURE gold.

FREE vacation to ORLANDO HOME OF DISNEY WORLD!

This was for a vacation time share. They get a free vacation but in return they have to have people trying to aggressively sell them a time share. Living in Clearwater Florida he KNEW just how many Canadians wanted to come to Florida. So that is where this method comes from. Today he makes more money in a year then most will ever see. He owns 2 Call centers. I still call him every once in a while. Business is STILL GOOD.

What he did. Basically he would find free vacations to Florida and sell them to Canadians. That was it. Simple as that. Now days he works a little differently of coarse. Now days he makes money on the backend as well. He cuts deals with the time share people. So he makes money on the backend as well.

Now before you ask. IS THIS LEGAL? 100 percent. However unlike when he first started up he is now required by LAW to state about the mandatory time share meetings and stuff. Which is no big deal as he developed a way to tell them which is almost perfect. He would basically dazzle them about all the fun stuff they would be doing while in Florida and slip it in right in the middle and they where too busy imagining about all the fun times they would be having to really care.

So what does this mean to you? Well you can get some Canadian leads who want to come to Florida and hook them up with a timeshare vacation and make yourself a nice 1k in the process. you can do this by phone or website. OR you can try to cut a deal for the backend commision of whatever the sell of a timeshare can get you. Then pray the company does not stiff you.

If you are a CL marketer it would not be hard at all to get these leads.

What else can you do with this information? Well this is just one insight on the things you can do. However there are many many many other applications in which you can use this method. What about those other free gifts you read about in the paper. This is a world of opportunities here.

However you use this info is up to you. You want to make a boiler room and slam people. That is your business. However I do not promote the use of boiler room techniques. My advice is either a CL campaign get some leads or an adwords campaign. Charge maybe a nominal fee of 100-200 dollars for the vacation package. Search in google for those FREE time share vacations. Find out which one offers the most. When you contact them either via email- phone - or sending them your web link. REALLY sell the vacation. Talk about all the fun things to do. What kind of place they will be staying in. All the fun they will have that will bring back enough fond memories to last a lifetime.

There you go in a nutshell.
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则