[其它类] online/offline concept

[复制链接]
查看: 262   回复: 0
发表于 2012-5-21 02:07:56 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
I thought I would share this and tell how it came about. You will learn about me if nothing else.

I have done several things online.

One of them was selling on 3bay.

I was selling digital items, was going well then they dropped the bomb on no more digital downloads.

Now a bunch of people stopped selling on 3bay. There was a market there though. It was not the same as it was before.

I started a website to go up against kunaki http://www.digitaldropshipping.com (not in operation at this time, but functional)

I was actually selling enough, I was not interested in dealing with the public (from 3bay, buyers and sellers) so I never promoted the site. I may in the future with someone else running it.

November happened in 2009 and my sales dried up. so I closed up shop and moved on.

I did get one inquiry which leads me to this post.

They wanted me to produce a weekly podcast and mail it to their subscribers.

This was people that paid to get this information weekly.

This is where that inquiry took me.
and part of why the live wso came into being.

If I was to create completely white hat money making tutorials based on live demonstration on things like freelance work, seo work, creating websites to flip, selling something on 3bay, etc. etc. etc.

Now market this to people from offline sources. weekly papers etc. hide people into a subscription and send videos, probably bi-weekly.

Now I do not think I could do something like this myself. Posibly with outsoursers, but that is a pain in the arse (if you dont believe me you should see mine from trying to get someone to create video for my wso live thread aaarrrrrrrgggggg)

This is something that 3-6 members here could put together. we would have to have 3-6 months worth done before any advertising was done.

If the first volume was teaching a skill to be used at a freelance webslite a guarantee of profit could be made with proof of attempts.

anyway, now you got a little insite of how my mind works, and a possible jv between a few of us if a few thinks it has merit.

I think a merchant account would be needed, if set up correctly a call center/order center could be used for radio advertising. (the market would be to those outside the make money niche)
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则