[其它类] Rent Me, Pay Me!

[复制链接]
查看: 210   回复: 1
发表于 2012-5-21 02:17:36 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Hey guys, I wanted to share a cool money making method with all of the Vips here. Because of all of the foreclosures, everyone is renting because their credit is poor. All of the places check your credit now in order to rent. So how can you make money with this? Here’s how:

Place 50 ads in the newspaper for houses for rent. Make sure the prices are ridiculously low like a $5,000 a month home for $900 a month. Leave a Skype or Google Voice number and have them call you. Talk to them and tell them that you need them to submit a credit report but just say after talking to you I don’t see why you wouldn’t get the house.

Get their e-mail address and send them a cloaked affiliate link for a credit report offer which will earn you on average $25. If they call back, tell them that you have already rented it. Then, since you know that their credit is poor, send them a cloaked affiliate link to a credit repair offer such as creditrepair.c0m which will earn you around another $8. Tell them that they should really check out the credit repair offer because they are really helping out a lot of people to get their credit fixed.

The best thing about it is that you’re not lying and telling them it is free. Also, it is not Craigslist traffic, so the advertisers will love you. Also, you can act like your renting your own house and that means you are definitely not lying, so the method is more whitehat.

This method can be twisted so many ways. The spins are ridiculous but this should get you going.
发表于 2012-10-5 08:37:37 | 显示全部楼层
此贴已译,地址为:http://cnwebmasters.com/thread-99994-1-1.html,谢谢!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则