[BlackHat] Anyone Have A Script To Hide Http Requests At Botom Of Browser?

[复制链接]
查看: 466   回复: 6
发表于 2012-5-24 00:56:53 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
I am planning a big cookie stuffing run for CB but need a nice little script to hide the http requests from users seeing them to fly under the radar a little more.

Any ideas?

I am thinking some sort of a javascript maybe?
 楼主| 发表于 2012-5-24 00:57:02 | 显示全部楼层
That's not possible, you'll always be seeing the original traffic source - security reasons.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2012-5-24 00:57:11 | 显示全部楼层
I think he's talking about removing the status bar mentions at the bottom, in which you could do this via Javascript - but I think that only worked on really old browsers and most (like Firefox) don't allow status bar modification any more (the browser user can enable it, but you have to specifically do that, and there's no reason for a user to do so, afaik)
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2012-5-24 00:57:21 | 显示全部楼层
Yeah I was talking about the status bar as Larceny mentioned.

I am sure there would be a javascript to stop the user seeing 10-20 cookies loading in to their browser lol. They would get super suspicious when they are reading at the forum and having all these strange urls loading in their browser status bar lol.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2012-5-24 00:57:30 | 显示全部楼层
What Larceny said is right.. it is a specific browser setting that the user has to set in order to disable status bar messages. The best you can possibly have is the default status be change from 'Done' to whatever you want. Otherwise whatever else is going on is going to show it for the same reason Nuls gave, security.

You want that kind of control over status messages, you need to start looking at malware and/or adware.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2012-5-24 00:57:39 | 显示全部楼层
or simply stick to loading 1 or 2 cookies Anyone Have A Script To Hide Http Requests At Botom Of Browser? Even folks as experienced as us hardly notice whats happening in the status bar when there are that few urls flashing by unless we are on the hunt for something specific. Can you really imagine the average user really recognizing whats happening.

however I can definitely see it being a problem as you begin to load too many cookies on that same user. 20 urls flashing by will start to get noticed..lol
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2012-5-24 00:57:48 | 显示全部楼层
I don't think cookie stuffing should go this far lol.

And yes, 20 cookies will be tough to get away with but man, that will pull some serious cash if implemented well at well targeted audience Anyone Have A Script To Hide Http Requests At Botom Of Browser?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则