[CPA] Make minimally $100 a day. Whitehat and 20 mins of work.-

[复制链接]
查看: 228   回复: 1
发表于 2012-5-25 01:17:10 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Hi guys and gals,

I thought of putting this method into an ebook and selling it, but decided to share it for free here

Hope you enjoy it and please do not share it anywhere else. And please dont rape it , but as a thankyou , make sure that you do it right.
It is doable whitehat and blackhat way. Whitehat way it will make you more money , so i really would encourage you do to it like i do.
Generally i only promote in a way that is beneficial to all parties. me-affiliate network - customer. I always make sure that i only promote if the leads will convert in the backend. And as you will see in a second this is how get them convert.
Method is about promoting and CPA offer that pays $30 for a free trial signup and and extra $100 when user converts.
The offer is from CJ.com and here are the details of this offer <!-- BEGIN TEMPLATE: bbcode_html --> HTML Code: <input value="Select All" type="button">

WebEx MeetMeNow – Online Meetings
For as little as $39/month, MeetMeNow allows you to conduct unlimited online meetings, share applications, give presentations and demonstrations and provide training and support.
Commissions
Lead (free trial with credit card entry) $30

Sale - Lead to subscription conversion $100

Direct Sale (ANNUAL subscriptions purchased ONLY via affiliate Buy It Now links; Monthly subscriptions or annual subscriptions made any other way NOT included) $100</pre>
<!-- END TEMPLATE: bbcode_html -->So as you can see they will pay up to $130 per a customer.

This is how you promote it.
I would post and ad on craigslist or gumtree or any other place like that. I have also done this in a newspaper and found that it works even better that way.( People offline tend to be more trusting then those who are online)

So ad goes something like that : <!-- BEGIN TEMPLATE: bbcode_quote --> Quote:
<table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"> <tbody><tr> <td class="alt2" style="border: 1px inset ;"> I am about to start a coaching class that will teach its students how to make at least $100 every day online. I will price it $750 per student . But as i need testimonials , i am taking on students and going to teach them everything with out a charge. This coaching will teach how to make money to total beginners and "experts" alike. Do not miss out on this offer, it could dramatically change your life. </td> </tr> </tbody></table>
<!-- END TEMPLATE: bbcode_quote --> I would also include my contact details.( an email)

Now you need to have a set up and autoresponder that says something like that : Thank you . blablablah . (usual stuff) . You will tell them that you will be holding a free webinar at lets say 7PM on wednesday ( any day will do . Make sure it is in evening, since more people are available then) . Tell them that you will be hosting it soon and they need to register with WebEx MeetMeNow – Online Meetings and give them your affiliate link. Explain that this is a free trial and will cost them nothing.

Now what has happened is that you got a boatload of people signing up trough your aff link.

So what exactly are you going to teach them? Well find any ebook that you have bought or any random money making method that you found here. I have used the AC method .
Now host the meeting or dont host it and email them saying : unfortunately i am unable to host a webinar since there are too many people .. blahblah blah. Make an excuse. But do send them and ebook or powerpoint presentation of the method. That way they will feel they got something . ( which they did, and in the end of the day AC method will make them money which is great)
But if you do hold a meeting, be open, funny and share the ins and outs of the method. Present yourself professional but dont be a robot. Be personal. Maybe share some stories how you started out and how much you are making now. Inspire and make them want more( I will share you the reason why you want them to want more)

Ok so now you held the meeting and everyone is happy
You should have an email list of all these people and you should keep in touch with them. Maybe share some extra ways how to get content on AC. Be helpful in these emails, answer some questions. Also in the email include that you will be hosting another webinar that will make even more $$$ in few weeks. 2 or 3 weeks from that email send another one saying that webinar is on next wednesday at 7PM again. So idea behind that is that now they know that you are legit, since hopefully they made some money with AC method. BUT in order to come to a webinar they MUST subscribe to the webex offer. It will cost them $39 to renew but i find that many will do it, because they know they would be missing out. You must make sure that second webinar is after the free trial expires. And that you inform them well advance .

So when time comes to second webinar share a method that has potential and walk away with extra $100 from each sign up.

As i said this is pretty much whitehat and i have shared it with some affiliate managers and only heard positive response.

You can repeat that as many times as you want since there will always be people who want to make money.
And it can be about weight loss etc. I chose money making niche since there are many people struggling financially at the moment.

Hope you enjoyed it and happy money making!!
发表于 2012-10-5 08:47:55 | 显示全部楼层
此贴已译,地址为:http://cnwebmasters.com/thread-99995-1-1.html,谢谢!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则