[Craigslist] New Method 'sort of.

[复制链接]
查看: 254   回复: 2
发表于 2012-5-29 10:03:11 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Here is a method I've seen recently used with great success and now want give it out for others to try.

The methods similar to the apartment thread using credit check cpa offers.

but this time its with mobile phone contracts!

this is my twist!

you put an add on any ad site ( craiglist etc) offering mobile phone contract sim cards at a VERY cheap price! Reason for this is you WILL get a much better response then a usually type of contract!

eg

Vodaphone sim card deal $9/month LIMITED OFFER!

2500 minutes to any network
2000 free text a month
free 5mb web browsing
not cashback deal!
enquire within
etc etc etc

now when you get your replies, send an email back MANUALLY along the lines of... ( manually so you don't sound like a bot, much better conversions this way! unless you can set a autoresponder or something time delayed! )

Hi

This email is in response to your interest in signing up for sim card deal.

2500 minutes to any network
2000 free text a month
free 5mb web browsing
ONLY £9/MONTH

We are a medium sized mobile phone company in London offering this service to people nationwide.
As this is a limited offer we will be working on a first come-first serve basis.

As usual, a credit check will be conducted on every applicant and if successful we will dispatch sim card instantly after short application is completed.

To save time we have changed our signup process, every customer is now required to send us a credit check completed online by themselves through experian ( takes 5 minutes to complete ). This reduces the length of time and speeds up the signup process heavily.

click here for credit check (add you credit check aff link here )

Once this has been accomplished, email us a copy of your credit check form with your contact number attached and one of our employees will call you back to complete your signup details – all info is processed in store and confirmation of dispatch will be emailed shortly after.

Due to the huge response to our adds placed, we regret to inform we are no longer accepting phone orders; all orders are now only available to be placed online through email.

Kind regards

Joe Smith
Business Sales
Sim card shop

This above reply covers alot of common questions asked such as who u are , where your from etc. and cuts out phone orders etc

The best thing is to test and tweak the method to make things faster.

For the first week, any common questions asked just edit your craiglist add and reply email an include it

so if you got all the info there the person would be more then happy to do a credit check and send back faster! don't forget the limited part, it brings a sense of urgency, you could also number it saying 50 remaining etc!

Obviously change the above reply to suit your needs!

This methods good as your leads are real people meaning less likely to get a ban! plus most people forget to stop the trial! adds a tick next to ur name in cpa networks!

dont forget to cloak offers!!

These were my steps listed clearly below.

1. 5 adds everyday on craigslist gumtree etc

2. This usually generated more then 200 replies daily, obviously depends on where you post, the more popular cities the bigger replies!

3. copy and paste email reply manually!

4. reply to any further questions asked, and update add and reply email.

4. wait for conversions.

5. water down conversions

TIP: when using gmail, the number is show on how many replies sent etc, use this to track who you replied to or not, everyday just log on email and start from bottom up, starting from the last email with (2) next to name of last reply sent.. hope you understand!

I was going to sell this method but thought id give away here free for you guys in return for the things I've learned!

Enjoy everyone and thanks guys for making this place such a good place to be!!

P.S Please don't ask for proof of earnings etc, if you like it thank me and try it, if not its up to you.

try it, you will get hundreds of replies overnight, the more you work the more you earn! your choice!
发表于 2012-9-23 09:34:42 | 显示全部楼层
此贴已译,地址为:http://cnwebmasters.com/viewthread.php?tid=99797&highlight=,谢谢!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2012-10-14 20:58:06 | 显示全部楼层

本帖最后由 dylan 于 2012-10-14 22:12 编辑

这个帖子很好,但对cpa一点不了解
有两个问题希望能解决一下
一、这种方法适合所有的信用调查吗,会不会被封号,我看中岸里有说,电邮不允许,能够规避下吗?
二、哪些联盟有这种信用调查(需要的话可以做一个简单的网站来申请)
三、文中提到的冲淡转化率,用什么办法?有什么建议吗.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则