听风就是雨 发表于 2012-10-30 14:34:50

翻译贴:申请加入联盟攻略

How to GUARANTEE acceptance into CPA networks
加入联盟

原贴地址:http://cnwebmasters.com/viewthread.php?tid=97755&extra=page%3D1%26amp%3Bfilter%3Dtype%26amp%3Btypeid%3D46

Here is my foolproof strategy for getting into CPA networks. I will post another thread with another strategy that requires less work, but this is pretty much foolproof.
这是我申请加入联盟的一个最有效的方法,我还有其它的方法但这个是最好的- Have a Business website setup - Make it look professional. I like to use wordpress because of how easy it is and it also looks very professional.用WP建一个网站,起码要看起来专业一点,这个非常容易
- Say you buy traffic through media buys and some PPC - This allows for you to not have many organic traffic sites. You can say you are able to target it ALOT more through bought traffic then through your organic sites.告诉他们你的流量是通过media buy 和ppc 来的,以后你会通过网站带来更多精准流量
- Your internet marketing experience is 1.5 years or more - They want semi-new affiliates. You dont have to be the first one to do IM or Aff marketing but they dont want someone who will make there company look bad with there nooby tactics.
你的营销经验大约是一到二年,他们可不希望拿他们当试验品的新手- What "Verticals" or Offers do you promote - Anything that converts, then go into some that you have promtoed in the past. I like to say Health, Entertainment, and Biz Opp. Make sure you have a few of these rehearsed before hand.
你做什么类型的OFFER,,我喜欢说健康,娱乐类的,提前做些准备- Have a REAL email address at your business domain NOT a gmail/hotmail account - I think 99% of scams come from hotmail or gmail accounts, or pretty much any other type of Free email account. Make sure you setup a nice looking biz site and then have your email like "Affiliates@yourdomain.com
使用域名邮箱- Answer your phone with Hi this is "Your name" from "Your business" - This just makes you look pro
接电话时说,你好,这是XX公司。以显得专业- Don't have a lame ringtone like Rap, country etc. Keep it traditional and professional - and this just makes you look lame... They want professional affiliates. You may love rap and they might too but it still makes you look bad.
铃声也一样,不要那种嘻哈的,调皮的,你懂的,要显得专业- Have a professional voicemail - Hi this is "Your name from your company" I am either not at my desk OR am on the phone. Leave your name number and a breif message and I will get back to you.同样要显得专业的还有语音邮件,让他们留言并及时回复
Call all networks back the day after! - This shows you are a proactive affiliate and they love this.Give it a go and get into some of the top companies now!

、申请过后紧接着打个电话以显示你的诚意。。。现在开始行动吧
页: [1]
查看完整版本: 翻译贴:申请加入联盟攻略