dxszzcylm 发表于 2012-5-19 02:03:15

How Avg. CPC really works!

This is how CPC really works, at least in my opinion and experience.

When you first put adsense on a site your CPC will be very low, one example of 1 of my sites in the beginning it was only getting an avg. cpc of about $0.40 - $0.60

After i got it to #1 position in google and kept it there steadily for a few months i'm not exactly sure how long but it's been there for maybe 8 months now, its now getting avg. CPC of $1.20 - $1.80

And all the while in google keyword tool it's showing my the approximate CPC for this keyword to be $0.40 which is for right now, and in the beginning when i first researched on the keyword its approximate CPC in google keyword tool was about $1.60

I THINK that google gives you more credit for each click you get after it has built trust and sees that your site is getting a lot more clicks consistently. I don't have any facts to prove this nor can i be bothered doing a google search, this is just based off of my own experiences that i've noticed with many if not all of my adsense sites.

So something i want to share with you guys is, don't be disappointed if you did proper keyword research to find a good keyword but turns out you get make shitty adsense income for the keyword and then give up on it, be patient and wait it out it could pay off :)

oceanxwzj 发表于 2012-9-30 12:53:19

已经翻译 原文链接:
页: [1]
查看完整版本: How Avg. CPC really works!