dxszzcylm 发表于 2012-5-20 00:54:51

How is everyone making money?

Hi guys

Just wondering how people on here are making money online.

Adsense?
Clickbank?
CPA?
Amazon?

I myself use cpa and adsense. I have one site that is making me auto $2-6 per day with CPA but im focusing all my time on adsense now.

Once I start making $10-20 per day with adsense I will start using clickbank

PLEASE NOTE: Im not asking for you to tell my how to make money nor give me any niches. Im just wondering what people are using on here

dxszzcylm 发表于 2012-5-20 00:55:02

People make money with almost all of these! :D

some advice for you, CPA is more profitable than adsense. if your content is so good, try content locking. it is 10x more profitable than adsense.

dxszzcylm 发表于 2012-5-20 00:55:12

I would say don't content hide in too intrusive of a way, however. It makes your site look spammy, and you get less conversions.

dxszzcylm 发表于 2012-5-20 00:55:21

Selling SEO services using the tools from here + years of experience = money to pay the bills.

Autoblog + adsense + clickbank or commissionjunction = smallish regular income.

dxszzcylm 发表于 2012-5-20 00:55:31

I made good money with facebook spam, right now i am trying some clickjacking. I also plan to set up a website where i sell accounts, likes, ... (facebook twitter etc). Aaand I have an almost finished rewards website with facebook integration but I cba to invest another $50-200 to make it look good enough to put it online.

In general i am not sure what path to take right now so I can live from IM, trying lots of stuff.
页: [1]
查看完整版本: How is everyone making money?