找人一起合买教程,人越多越便宜,Jon Cooper 的 Link Building 。

[复制链接]
查看: 344   回复: 2
发表于 2013-7-22 18:43:28 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 赚王 于 2013-7-22 18:52 编辑

很多大神都推荐的 Jon Cooper 外链建设教程。这套教程总共67刀,为PDF格式。

教程地址:http://course.pointblankseo.com/

Here are just a handful of the modules you’ll find inside this course:

1. Beginner’s Guide – New to link building or trying to train others in the art? This guide is just what you need. It’ll help anyone grasp the concepts behind what we’re doing & why we’re doing it without using any fancy lingo.
    2. Conducting A Campaign – Now that we understand what, it’s time for the how. This is a walkthrough, from start to finish, of a typical link building campaign.
    3. Strategies – Every link building strategy known to man is included here. Consider it an optimized, revamped version of my previous mega list on my blog.
    4. Tools – For those of you who have been building links for at least a little while, you’ve noticed how many tools there are in this industry. I give a walkthrough of each one and tell you which ones are worth your time & money.
    5. Advanced Section – Some of the most out-of-the-box & effective ideas you’ll ever come across. If you think there are no secrets in link building, think again.
    6. Actual Link Building Opportunities – Exact, high quality sites that you can get links from right now. Considering the cost of paid links these days, this section alone pays for the course.
    7. Blueprint For New Sites – If you’re starting from day one, then you’ll love this module.
    8. Ecommerce Guide – Building links for an ecommerce site? We've got you covered.

如果有10个人,一个人只出6刀就OK,我买来把教程一分,大家人手一份。

我QQ:5908605

有意着请回帖 找人一起合买教程,人越多越便宜,Jon Cooper 的 Link Building 。

发表于 2013-7-23 07:59:09 | 显示全部楼层
这个论坛有破解的下载哦

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2013-7-23 10:33:12 | 显示全部楼层
谢谢 miss moon   我下载了  找人一起合买教程,人越多越便宜,Jon Cooper 的 Link Building 。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册