今天老外也凑热闹

[复制链接]
查看: 964   回复: 2
发表于 2005-4-1 09:08:33 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Dear Sir,I am Mrs Rebecca Williams from Nigeria, presentlystaying in Germany. I am married to Mr. John Williamswho worked with Nigeria embassy in Lome-Togo for Tenyears before he died in the year 2002.We were married foreleven years without a child. He died after a brief illnessthat lasted for only four days.Before his death we wereboth born again Christian.Since his death I decided not to remarry or get achild outside my matrimonial home which the Bible isagainst. When my late husband was alive he depositedthe sum of $9.8Million (NINE Million Eight hundred thousandU.S.Dollars) with one security company in Europe.Presently,this money is still with the Security Company.Recently, my Doctor told me that I would not last for thenext Eight months due to cancer problem. The one thatdisturbsme most is my stroke sickness. Having known my condition Idecided to keep this fund in Europe.I want an organization or an individual that willuse this fund for orphanages, widows,propagating theword of God and to endeavor that the house of God ismaintained.The Bible made us to understand that Blessed isthe hand that giveth. I took this decision because I don'thaveany child that will inherit this money and my husbandrelatives are not Christians and I don't want my husbandsefforts to be used by unbelievers.I don't want a situation where this money will beused in an ungodly way. This is why I am taking thisdecision. I am not afraid of death hence I know whereI am going. I know that I am going to be in the bosom ofthe Lord. Exodus 14 VS 14 says that the lord will fight mycase and I shall hold my peace. I don't need any telephonecommunication in this regard because ofmy health hence the presence of my husband's relativesaround me always. I don't want them to know about thisdevelopment. With God all things are possible.As soon as I receive your reply I shall inform thesecurity company in Europe that you are thebeneficiary of the said consignment you will need togo and claim this fund in Europe. I will also issue you anauthority letter that will prove you the presentbeneficiary of this fund. I want you and theorganization to always pray for me because the lord is myshepherd.My happiness is that I lived a life of a worthyChristian.Whoever that wants to serve the Lord must servehim inspirit and truth. Please always be prayerful all throughyour life.Any delay in your reply will give me room insourcinganother person for this same purpose. Please assure me that you will act accordingly as I statedherein. If youwant to talk by phone, you can contact my doctor onhis Email address((dr_browngeorge@yahoo.fr his name isDr BROWN GORGEHoping to receive your reply(( reb_williams@myway.com and Remain blessed in the  Lord.Yours in Christ,Mrs Rebecca Williamsplease reply me in private reb_williams@myway.com  

今天老外也凑热闹:
发表于 2005-4-1 09:21:12 | 显示全部楼层
太长了懒得看,是不是说要你捐款的啊
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2005-4-1 11:29:51 | 显示全部楼层
这种信我天天收,烦死了
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则