MB忘记密码的解决过程,附给客服的英文信

[复制链接]
查看: 1989   回复: 7
发表于 2006-7-28 09:58:45 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
我就说一下我忘记MB生日后解决的过程。
先说一下我的情况。那天想兑MB到EG结果发现在最后一步确认时需要生日,我试了几次,结果账户被锁住了。
接着我的注册MB的信箱里收到了MB发来的信说明了被锁的原因是因为生日密码输入的不正确,并要求提供身份证或护照扫描或传真到service@moneybookers。于是我用数码相机照了张身份证的照片,并附上了英文翻译,发了封邮件到上面的地址。
等了三天没信,后来又发了封信,又等了近一个星期左右终于收到了MB客服的信说已经按身份证上的日期重设了。

身份证的英文翻译可以参照如下:
姓名:Name                性别:Sex                民族:Nationality 汉The Han nationality
出生日期:Birthday住址:Adress签发有效期:Issued on Sep.26th 2000 Validity 10 years
编号:NO.

下面附我写的给客服的信及MB客服解决后的回复。(MB最初发的那封要求提供身份证的邮件我在整理邮件中已经删掉了)
我写给MB的信:
Hello,Admin

I was wondering if you have received the last email I sent to you.

My account was locked because I had failed to verify my date of birth. last week, I've send you my ID card. But I haven't received your reply and my account has still locked. I'm looking forwards to your reply.

Best regards

P.S.: Below is the email I sent to you last week:

Hello,service@moneybookers.com!

This is my ID card. Please unlocked my account. But I do forgot that day of birth which is asked, when I sign up MB. What should I do?

Thanks a lot.

MB最后的回复:
Dear Mrs ***,

Please, note that date of birth will be corrected with profile and account will be activated in the next 24 hours.

Hope this is of some help. Thank you for your cooperation and excuse us for any inconvenience we may have caused you.

Kind Regards,
The moneybookers.com team
-----------------------------------------------------
Moneybookers Ltd., London, Registered in England and Wales under No. 4260907.
Registered office: C3 Cairngorm House, Meridian Gate, 203 Marsh Wall, London E14 9YT, United Kingdom.
Authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority of the United Kingdom (FSA). Register No. 214225.

This e-mail message is confidential and may contain legally privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient you should not read, copy, distribute, disclose or otherwise use the information in this e-mail. Please delete the message from your system. E-mail may be susceptible to data corruption, interception and unauthorised amendment, and we do not accept liability for any such corruption, interception or amendment or the consequences thereof or your reliance on any information contained therein if you are not the intended recipient.

怎么我前面发的关于CJ的被删了,有什么问题啊? 继续努力申请VIP
 楼主| 发表于 2006-7-28 15:48:31 | 显示全部楼层
加了精华,老大可以给个VIP么
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-7-28 15:55:31 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 gdoucdg 于 2006-7-28 15:48 发表
加了精华,老大可以给个VIP么

3个勋章直接缙绅VIP
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2006-7-28 16:39:04 | 显示全部楼层