鸿运当头,巨财灌顶,挡都挡不住

[复制链接]
查看: 423   回复: 3
发表于 2007-7-17 03:43:00 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Mr. John Hubert   International Clearance Center,   55 Gracechurch Street, London.   United Kingdom.   

Dear Friend,     I am Mr. John Hubert, Accounts Manager with   International Clearance Center, One of the biggest   financial company’s in Britain. I have an important   business proposition for you. On December 12th, 2001,   a foreign Contractor, Mr. Morris Cauzzi made a   numbered time (Fixed) Deposit for twelve calendar   months, valued at £9.6 GBP Million in my branch. Upon   maturity, I sent a routine notification to his   forwarding address but got no reply. After a month, we   sent a reminder and finally we discovered from his   contract employers, that Mr. Morris Cauzzi died in a   plane crash with his entire family. I found out that   he died without making a WILL and all attempts to   trace his next of kin or other family relatives were   fruitless.     I therefore made further investigation and discovered   that Mr. Morris Cauzzi did not declare any kin or   relations in all his official documents, including his   Bank Deposit paperwork in my bank. This sum of £9.6   GBP Million is still sitting in my Bank and the   interest is being rolled over with the principal sum   at the end of each year. No one will ever come forward   to claim it. According to inheritance Laws of Britain,   at the expiration of 5 (five) years, the money will   revert to the ownership of the Local Government   Authorities London, if nobody applies to claim the   fund. Consequently, my proposal is that I will like   you to stand in as the next of kin to Mr. Mr. Morris   Cauzzi. I have every document to see this through so   that the fruits of this old man s labor will not get   into the hands of some corrupt government officials.   This is simple; we shall employ the services of an   attorney for drafting and notarization of the WILL and   to obtain the necessary documents and letter of   probate/administration in your favor for the transfer.   The money will be paid into your account for us to   share in the ratio of 60% for me and 35% for you and   5% for Expenses Incurred in the course of the   transaction.     There is no risk at all as all the paperwork for this   transaction will be done by the attorney and with my   position as the Manager with my bank will guarantees   the successful execution of this transaction. Upon   your response, I shall then provide you with more   details and relevant documents that will help you   understand the transaction. You should observe utmost   confidentiality, and rest assured that this   transaction would be most profitable for both of us   because I shall require your assistance to invest my   share in your country. Please reply by sending me your   full name, Address and telephone number for immediate   communication and action.   Awaiting your urgent reply. Contact me via my   alternative email: jnh.hubert@yahoo.com     Thanks and regards.     John Hubert
发表于 2007-7-17 09:53:14 | 显示全部楼层
骗局。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2007-7-17 09:55:32 | 显示全部楼层
晕!楼主竟会信这个!我一下子就收了十几封!:mad:
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2007-7-17 11:14:37 | 显示全部楼层
恭贺一下下鸿运当头,巨财灌顶,挡都挡不住:
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报