My New Year Prayers for You 2008年新年祈禱

[复制链接]
查看: 1117   回复: 0
发表于 2008-1-18 08:19:03 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
2008年新年剛剛到來,展現在我們面前的是另一個充滿潛力,希望和機遇的365天-機會就掌握在我們手裏-就是現在-讓我們以積極主動的方式開始新的一年,讓我們為我們的新年目標而努力,腳踏實地,為實現這些夢想而奮鬥。

Hello, welcome to Faith Radio Online-Simply to Relax, I’m Faith. Theyear 2008 is just around here, with another 365 days full of potential,hope and possibility lying before us-- We have the opportunity in ourhands--right now--to begin this year in very positive and productiveways, if only we're willing to make the effort to determine what we'dlike to accomplish this year, and to take the steps, actually to dowhat we need to do in order to reach those accomplishments.

大家好,歡迎收聽Faith輕鬆電臺,我是Faith。2008年新年剛剛到來,展現在我們面前的是另一個充滿潛力,希望和機遇的365天-機會就掌握在我們手裏-就是現在-讓我們以積極主動的方式開始新的一年,讓我們為我們的新年目標而努力,腳踏實地,為實現這些夢想而奮鬥。

It's hard to pray for a lot of people at the same time, but I want my prayers to reach each individual audience of my program.

在這同一時刻為很多人祈禱並不容易,但我希望我的祈禱可以送達到我的每一個聽眾。

I pray that you have peace of mind during the year to come. My hope isthat the setbacks in life don't take away that peace, and that you notspend many hours worrying about what may happen in the future; may yoube able to enjoy each moment of your precious life during this comingyear.

我祈禱在新的一年裏你有一份內心的寧靜。我希望即使是挫折也不能摧毀那份寧靜,你也不會整日擔憂未來;希望你能夠在這新的一年裏享受這寶貴生活中的每一刻。

I pray that you're able to share love--both receiving it from those wholove you and giving it to those whom you love. And may that love betruly unconditional on both sides, for the only true love isunconditional love.

我祈禱你能夠去分享你的愛-從愛你的人們那裏得到愛,並把它還贈給那些愛你的人們。希望這愛是一種真正的無條件的獲得與贈予,因為真愛是無條件的。

I pray that you're able to deal with setbacks well. May you not loseyour peace of mind and heart because of things that happen to you; mayyou deal with all setbacks with patience and equanimity, and may yousee the learning and potential that's present in all things that weoften see as negative.

我祈禱你能夠很好地應付生活中的挫折。希望你不會因為生活中發生的某些不愉快而打擾你心中的那份寧靜,希望你能夠用耐心和鎮定去應付所有的挫折,也希望你從平日裏看似否定的事物表向中洞察到知識和潛能。

I pray that you'll be able to be fully aware of the beauty and valuethat you add to humanity simply by being who you are. May you acceptthe fact that you are a beautiful, valuable person whose presence makesthis world a better place, in ways that are unique to you.

我祈禱你能從做一個“真實的你”的人生中徹底地發現你的美麗和價值。希望你接受這些事實:你是一個美麗,有價值的人,你的存在,以一種獨有的特質讓這個世界變得更美好。

You’re listening to Faith Radio Online-Simply to Relax, I’m Faith, andmy strongest prayer of all is a prayer of thanksgiving--thank you forbeing a part of this world and making it richer. May you take good careof yourself and of those you love, as you all deserve.

您正在收聽的是Faith輕鬆電臺,我是Faith。我最強烈的祈禱是感恩祈禱-謝謝你作為這個世界的一員並把它變得更美好。祝願你好好關愛你自己及你所愛的人,這是新年賜予你的禮物。
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则