除了搜索引擎,我们还能从哪里获得流量

[复制链接]
查看: 946   回复: 0
发表于 2008-7-2 18:28:46 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
27 Website Promotion Sources That Have Nothing to do with Google or SEO,总结得不错,转载过来与大家分享。
  • Social Bookmarking(Digg, Mixx, SU, Sk-rt, Sphinn, etc.)
  • Social Networking(LinkedIn, Facebook, etc.)
  • Forum Participation(I shouldn’t have to say that you go there to add value, not just get traffic!!)
  • Blogging (If you aren’t doing this already this should be priority #1)
  • Linking Generously(What goes around, comes around - & referral traffic generally sends the best and most qualified visitors to a site)
  • Advertising (Even a small budget of $50 a month can get you started with a company like BlogAds or with PPC)
  • Email Marketing(An art in and of itself, but most email marketing providers can get you started for free & can cost as little as $15/month)
  • Directory Listings(There are lots of free niche directories, and some good paid ones, like BOTW)
  • Flyers(Get local and make flyers to post at local cafes and other community bulletin boards)
  • Yahoo Groups(I’vehad long-term success building communities through email discussiongroups - really highly recommended if you have the stomach to be a goodmoderator)
  • Listservs(Hosting your own email discussion groupsis a little more involved, but if you need a branded option to Yahoogroups, it is worth it)
  • Press Releases(Really important to raise the visibility of your site - it’s a new priority for me as well)
  • Video(I can’t go anywhere without hearing how important it is to get into video. ARGH!)
  • Twitter(I haven’t been very active there, but have heard that it can be a huge traffic driver)
  • Conferences(A quick search for “Wendy Piersall” and “SOBCon” brings up an astonishing 1200 results. ‘Nuff said.)
  • Meetups(Real-life networking is crucial to your long-term success)
  • Blog Comments(Leave them, respond to them, encourage them - love them!)
  • Associations(Being involved with my local internet advertising community has been critical to my professional success)
  • Widgets
    (BlogRush kind of fizzled, but MyBlogLog has been the 12th top referrer to this site in 2007)
  • Memes(I find it hard to participate in them much of the time, but long-term they can be a great source of links and traffic)
  • Blog Carnivals(I never had a lot of traffic from carnivals, but I do think they are important, especially for beginners)
  • Craigslist(Some of my potential advertisers have done extremely well on Craigslist - not just getting traffic, but traffic that converts)
  • AdLandPro(Icouldn’t handle this place - but it is indeed a forum dedicatedexclusively to letting you promote yourself - mostly for free)
  • Contests(Just be careful that you don’t set up the rules so that you get banned by the search engines - unless, of course, you are already banned & don’t care  除了搜索引擎,我们还能从哪里获得流量 )
  • Article Marketing(Some people swear by it, otherssay it’s dead - I think it’s worth mentioning and testing, as differentthings work in different niches)
  • Use Email Signatures(SOOooooooo important)
  • Feature RSS feeds prominently(Once you get them hooked on your content, keep them coming back by making it easy to subscribe to your feeds! A large, prominent RSS button DOES increase subscriber numbers)
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则