求助!!!回答问题。

[复制链接]
查看: 1006   回复: 4
发表于 2009-5-15 06:45:12 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
申请了个联盟公司,老外发信要我回答问题,我该怎么回啊?问题如下:
Hi Peter,

I hope all is well!  My name is Bailee Platt, and I recently received your application for our Search4Clicks Affiliate Program.  Thank you for taking the time to fill out the application.  I wanted to touch base with you and let you know that we had received your application, and would like to start the application process with you.  Attached, you will find a copy of our terms and conditions.  If you are still interested in starting up a relationship with us, please read these over, sign, and return to us via fax or email.  Below, you will find a series of questions that we ask all of our prospective affiliates to read over, fill out, and return to us via email.  Please have both the Terms and Conditions and the Partner Prescreening Questionnaire filled out and returned to us no later than 72 hours to continue the process.  Have a good day, and hope to hear from you soon!

Partner Prescreening Questionnaire

1)       How did you find out about PlattForm and Search4Eduleads? If referred, who referred you?
2)       What volume are you expecting to generate if you had full coverage on programs and locations, with a competitive average payout ($22+) and endless budget? This is to gauge what we should expect from your lead generation capabilities.
3)       Please provide information in reference to your website traffic statistics (demographics, amounts, age of site, etc).
      4)   How will you be driving traffic to your site and to campaigns? (Organic, SEO, PPC, etc)
      5)   What method of lead delivery are you planning to use? (Link, I-frame, Post)
6)       Where are you driving traffic specifically? Homepage? Internal pages? Specific offers?
7)       What will be your exact marketing path from user to lead be? Please provide examples of each. This would include PPC, Contextual ads, banner networks, search engines, etc.
8)       Beatles or Rolling Stones?
9)       Where will our offers be promoted; specifically for your site, how will our offers be separated from the job offers? Please list URLs, positions, non-URLs homes (such as email and PPC), etc.
10)       Please provide the lead path from the point where a person enters your site, fills out the lead, and then exits your site.
11)       Do you plan on remarketing to these leads? If so, how?
12)   Do you plan on generating multiple leads per single user? If so how?
13)   Is clear, conspicuous consent required for consumers to opt-in? Please provide the opt-in process.
14)   What are your data validation practices? Please provide example.
Thanks,

谁帮我下啊,谢谢。
 楼主| 发表于 2009-5-15 07:14:45 | 显示全部楼层
谁能帮我搞定的,50RMB或500论坛币任选一样。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-5-15 12:53:05 | 显示全部楼层
有钱人求助!!!回答问题。,你可以把问题翻译一下!然后把汉语答案再翻译成英语。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-5-15 21:19:00 | 显示全部楼层
河马还是厉害的