正规做Email Submit任务教程

[复制链接]
查看: 11183   回复: 60
发表于 2010-4-26 17:54:43 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Okay this isnt mine in anyway i just found it in google while looking for information on making my own email submit offer. I think it came from warrior forum.

But tbh the explanation is quite good and for the people struggling to find any way to make money with CPA this isnt bad.

This is basically what i use to do when i first started out and it worked well for me until i had the money to go into more lucrative methods.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I thought I would throw out a freebie campaign for people struggling to get started. This one is actually really simple and it's easy to get tons of cheap clicks. Now as you know this is for an email submit offer, actually the "win a free walmart gift card" that is available on several networks.

Now before we go into the details of the campaign I want to mention a couple of things about running email submit campaigns. The first is that yes email submit campaigns scrub, and if you're not careful they can scrub very hard. There are 2 main reasons why they need to scrub the leads, the first is that email submits are very vulnerable to fraud. Take a quick glance at any black-hat CPA e-book/method and you'll see that it usually involves tricking people into filling out an email submit. The second reason they are scrubbed so hard is because an email alone is only worth so much, especially one that's coming from a person who is looking to get something for free.

So how can you avoid getting scrubbed on an email submit? Easily:

1) Rotate networks - These days advertisers have modified their back end tracking so they can pinpoint which affiliates on which networks are producing quality leads and which ones are producing bad leads. Normally they'll throttle/scrub leads based on the affiliate id level but if an advertiser notices a large amount of bad leads coming from a certain network they'll start scrubbing that entire network as well. This is why some people experience such wild swings in conversion rates when they split test 2 different networks. The solution here is to signup with as many networks that carry the offer and rotate all the URL's into prosper202. Find the network with the highest conversion rates, use it, monitor it, and if the conversion rate falls off switch the link to another network.

2) Target the older users - Email submit advertisers are dealing with millions of leads per month so by now they've gathered enough statistical data to know what works and what doesn't and no matter how affluent your traffic sources are the story is always the same: younger users don't convert. Sure they'll signup to win a free plasma TV but when it comes time convert on the advertisers back end they are nowhere to be found. Send an advertiser too many people under the age of 30 and your affiliate ID will be on the scrub list for a few months until you get your traffic in line.

So as long as you rotate networks and target older users you won't have any problems with getting scrubbed on an email campaign. Now that we got through that, let's get to the actual campaign.

The offer is for the "win a free walmart gift card" which can be found on various networks. The current networks I'm using are maxbounty, neverblue, tatto media, and amped media. It's a very popular offer that many networks are carrying so you should have no trouble finding it on a network your a part of.

My favorite thing about this offer is that it's so flexible, everybody knows what walmart is and about the products they carry (just about everything). Since it's so versatile you can target your keywords and landing pages to just about anything from food and groceries to gardening supplies and rat poison so the potential is limitless.

Now keep in mind that we will not be running this offer on google search, only on the content network. If you run such a low payout offer like this on the search network you're just wasting your time and money.

So the first step is to pick a category to target your keywords and landing page to, now I'm not going to give away my keywords because that will just kill the campaign when 200 people copy it but you should have no problem coming up with ideas since walmart sells just about everything. Step into your kitchen or garage for 5 minutes and I bet you’ll be able to walk away with 20 different categories to use.

For the sake of demonstration I'm going to use the "shoes" category, the first step is to go to the adwords keyword tool which is available here:

adwords.google.com/select/KeywordToolExternal

Now you'll want to take the top 10 keywords (broad) which in this case would be:

Quote:
shoes
women's shoes
men's shoes
kids shoes
men shoes
mens shoes
women shoes
womens shoes
boots shoes
Save these keywords in their own .txt file, these keywords will be your "root keywords". Now you'll want to download a program called google suggestor:

www.mediafire.com/download.php?lnjrnd2nzjz

What this program does is scrape all the suggested search queries that google provides you when you do a search, for example when you search for "shoes" google gives you this:

正规做Email Submit任务教程

Using the program is easy, just enter your first root keyword which in this case would be "shoes" and then hit suggest a few times until it stops giving you results:

正规做Email Submit任务教程

Once you're done you'll have a nice list of actively used keywords:

正规做Email Submit任务教程

When you’re done you’ll want to save each group of extracted keywords into their own text file because each group will go in it’s own ad group later on when we build the campaigns. Repeat the process with your remaining keywords until your finished with all 10 root keywords.

Now your ready for the landing page which is probably the easiest part thanks to dynamic keyword insertion. In case you don't know what that is here is a good article explaining how it works and the benefits:

Google AdWords Dynamic Keyword Insertion | SEO Book.com

By using dynamic keyword insertion you can create a single landing page and then in adwords simply add ?kw={keyword} which will not only give you a good quality score (higher ad position, lower CPC) but give your visitors a relevant page as well which has been proven to increase your landing page's CTR.

Here is what the landing page would look like:

正规做Email Submit任务教程

You can see that our keyword, which in this case would be "warriorforum" is located throughout the page which will help google score the page as relevant which will in turn give us a good quality score.

You can download the landing page seen above here:

www.mediafire.com/download.php?ktajy540ktm

You will want to edit the landing page, if adwords see so many people using the same landing pages they will probably slap all the campaigns.

Now we're ready to move onto actually creating the campaign in adwords. When you create the campaign you'll want to make sure you target the right country, in the case of this offer it's only good for US residents so we'll stick with just the US:

正规做Email Submit任务教程

Now this next part is important because if done incorrectly it can cost you a lot of money. As I stated earlier in this guide you will want to only advertise on the google content network and NOT the search network or through search partners. I know the content network has a bad reputation and many gurus say to avoid it but in the past year google has done a really good job of cleaning it up and kicking out all the MFA/adsense spam sites out.

Today the content network makes up a majority of my income earned through adwords and if you asked any major PPC spender they would probably tell you the same thing. Don't get the wrong idea, you can run this campaign on the search network but only after you've split tested ad copies, network scrub rates, the landing pages, and have figured out which keywords are making you money and which ones aren't.

When you're setting up your campaign you'll want to make sure that you choose to display the ads only on the content network and on desktops and laptops only. iPhones and other mobile devices should be unchecked because these will only waste you money:

正规做Email Submit任务教程

The next section, Bidding and Budget is pretty easy. For the daily budget I recommend that you use $10. I'll talk about our bids in a little but but we will be paying an average of $0.10 per click so 100 clicks is more than enough to decide if certain category or group of keywords will convert.

Under the advanced options you will want to choose to have your ads displayed in an accelerated manner. This will allow you to gather data and find the winning and losing campaigns much faster.

正规做Email Submit任务教程

Under advanced settings you can leave everything as it is, some people like to display their ads during certain times of the day but I have yet to see any proof that ads convert better during certain hours or days so I let them run 24/7 but if you want to you can edit them to suit your needs.

Once you’re done with the first page, click "save and continue" and we can go on to creating our ad and importing our keywords.

Now I already mentioned dynamic keyword insertion which can be used on landing pages but it can also be used on your ads to increase your click through rate. You can do this by using the DKI tag which in adwords is: {KeyWord}

But in order to play it safe you need to have a fall-back keyword in case adwords decides to use a keyword like "buy discount shoes on the internet" which obviously wouldn't fit in the header. So to do this we use the following tag:

{KeyWord正规做Email Submit任务教程hoes}

This tells adwords that if our DKI keyword is too long to fit in the header, to use the keyword shoes instead. Now we can get to writing our headline.

I'm going to use this:

{KeyWord正规做Email Submit任务教程hoes} Save 100%

Why that? Well because numbers and symbols will always grab attention from viewers, especially on the content network. And you don't need to be a rocket scientist to know that the more clicks you get, the more money you can make.

I'll keep the descriptions simple and use this:

# Save 100% with a Free Walmart Gift
# Card And Beat The Recession!

So when it's finished, my ad will look like this:

正规做Email Submit任务教程

In the next section you will paste the keywords that you gathered from google suggester into the keyword box. Remember that we first took the top 10 most searched for keywords and referred to these as our "root keywords" which where then used in google suggester. Each "root keyword" will be it's own ad group for optimum relevance and quality score so make sure you only paste the proper ones.

Now onto our keyword bids, as I mentioned earlier we're aiming for an average CPC of $0.10 per click so that we can test out the offer. If we get a lot of conversions but little traffic we can slowly increase our bids and if we get too much traffic with no conversions we can lower the bid or if the campaign just isn't working out we can dump it and move onto another niche without wasting too much money.

Now you don't want to bid $0.10 because that is the MAXIMUM bid, generally speaking you can expect to pay 40% - 75% of your max bid so $0.18 - $0.21 is a good area to start in depending on what niche you're going into:

正规做Email Submit任务教程

Click "save ad group" and you're done! Now all you have to do is go back to your top 10 root keywords and repeat the process with the next keyword.

I hope you guys put this info to good use, remember that the key to making this campaign profitable is to target the right categories. Since Walmart carries everything and is so well known you can use it on just about anything.

If you need any help, let me know
发表于 2010-4-26 17:58:21 | 显示全部楼层
这个很好,需要看一下
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-4-26 18:03:30 | 显示全部楼层
基本上没有看明白什么东西
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2010-4-26 18:06:43 | 显示全部楼层
基本上没有看明白什么东西
gxil 发表于 2010-4-26 18:03 正规做Email Submit任务教程