6 Flag Games Exploit

[复制链接]
查看: 197   回复: 0
发表于 2011-8-3 01:02:56 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Ok guys, as I promised, here is a guide on what games to play and how to win them

I will try to list them all but I forget things so let me know if I miss one.

Shooting Games
This includes all games with a basketball and a net. That's pretty funny.

The Trick:
The trick is to aim for "Nothing but Net" try not to hit the rim or backboard. The hoops are extended a few extra inches than normal away from the backboard so the ball bounces away easier. Also, the rim is VERY stiff, there is no "give" so that means if it hits the rim it will most likely bounce away.

Should you Play it?
The only Shooting game that is worth playing is the one where you are about 5-feet away from the hoop and it is in a stand. The other ones are extremally difficult and the money you shell out isnt worth the prize.

Ring Toss

The Trick:
You definitely need to buy the bucket, $2 for 15 rings or $5 for 100. Do the math. Also, DONT AIM!! The more you aim the more you miss! Unless you are some ninja that has mad skills in throwing stars or something, you will be off by a little. The bottles are glass and the rings are metal or ceramic which means they bounce alot when they touch. The best strategy is to just randomly throw the rings like frisbee's and you never know? Most importantly, DONT AIM FOR THE CENTER BOTTLE!!! No matter how awesome the grand prize is. You wont get it and you will just be wasting your time and money.

Should you Play it?
I would not play this game if you are trying to win something. The park usually has about 3 winners a day and with 1,000's of people trying...the odds are not in your favor. This game is fun though, its addictive because every toss is "almost a winner" so if you are looking to have fun, this is the game to play.

Race Games
This includes ANY game where you compete against other
people.

The Trick:
Stand Back and observe. I will use the popular water gun game. You know, the one where you race against other people by squirting the water gun into a hole in order to fill up a balloon (or something like that) the fastest. Usually one of the guns is a little but better than the rest. Watch the game and watch which guns win. They are NOT all equal.

Should you Play it?
These are fun to play with friends and there is a winner every time. It is a good cross between winning prizes and having fun. I would suggest playing this game since it wont leave you regretting it.

I think that these are all of the major game types. If I am missing one then please let me know.

Remember, no-matter what, the park will NEVER lose money! The prizes are bought in bulk and very cheap.

Go to the park to have fun, and dont get mad at the people running the games EVERYTHING we say is scripted so dont think we are douches. If you guys have any more questions or comments just let me know!

I hope I helped some of you guys out!
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则