Pawned Customer Support

[复制链接]
查看: 174   回复: 0
发表于 2011-8-3 01:06:17 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Hey guys,
My Uncle showed me this method and I just thought I would share it with you guys as well.

The purpose of this method is to get free extended warrenties or verify accounts for free! I accidently broke my Sony headphones (which costed me $90) and it was past the warrenty. They wanted to charge me $25 service charge! I ended up getting a NEW pair for FREE! Tis is how I did it...

Step 1: Research
Whatever the company is, do alittle recon to find out the CEO name, VP name, and any high up executives. (Finding out where they live is a bonus)

Step 2: Call In
Call in to the service # and go through all the ANNOYING pre-recorded robots. Once you finally get to a real person, act dumb but polite.

Step 3: Explain a Lie
Dont tell them anything that will incriminate you or make you look like a fraud! Tell them all of your legit info about yourself if they ask (address, phone #, name, ect). The part you lie about is where you got your item. If you tell them a store like BestBuy or Walmart they can track the sale and you will be screwed, but if you say you bought it new from Amazon or eBay, then your good and theyb will take your word for when you bought it. (You could of bought the item a year ago and you could say you got it last month and they will believe you)

Step 4: Crackdown
This is the most important step. You might of gotten your item fixed or replaced already for free by step 3, but if they say that you still have to pay, this is what you do:
Lets say we want our Apple iPod replaced because its broken. The phone dialog would go something like this:

Apple: Sir, in order to fix your iPod we will need a $25 co-pay

You: Umm, why? Your not fixing anything? Your just shipping me a Refurbished one.

Apple: It's our company policy.

You: Oh really? Who makes the policy? I want to speak with them.

Apple: *long pause* Uhh, sir I dont know?

You: Then can you please give me Steve Jobs house or cell #?

Apple: Uhh, umm, uhh (they dont know what to say because they usually read from a screen) we cant give you that information.

You: But you have my phone #! Why cant I have his?! Its only fair! I just want to ask him a few questions.

Apple: (confused and about to poop there pants) Sir, would you like to speak to my supervisor?

You: Yes

Apple: *Supervisor now on the phone* Hi, how may I help you?

You: Hi, I am having extreme problems with you guys right now.

Apple: How so sir?

You: Well you guys want to charge me $25 for nothing. You have my phone #, and all I want is to call Steve Jobs and ask him to better explain to me what the charge is about since you guys have no clue!

Apple: *stunned* Sir, its against our policy.

You: Oh really? Well then im going to go to the press and tell them all about your policies and how you rip people off. *bluff*

Apple: Sir, is there anything we can do to avoid that?

You: Yes, replace my iPod for free and dont charge me this stupid cost!

Apple: Fine sir, Send it to *address and shipping info*

You: Thank you and have a nice day.

Hang up

I know its alot of step but hey? 10minutes can get your item fixed! This worked with me for my Sony headphones, Dell Laptop, Apple iPod touch, and my parrents 42" LCD TV.

Hope I helped someone out!
REP me if I did!
Enjoy PWN'n

-matt
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则