the invite method (cpalead)

[复制链接]
查看: 545   回复: 0
发表于 2011-8-8 00:18:40 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
wso the invite method (cpalead)

I took this out of pdf format for posting on here, and I can edit the domains out as promotion is not the reason to post, but dragging out the method (even if its kicking and screaming)

This just goes to show you it does not have to be a sexy picture that you lock up.

Quote:
Super Secret "Invite" Method
Never-before-revealed system of converting CPA offers like hotcakes.

THE "INVITE" METHOD
Thanks for your purchase. Let me cut right to the method and how to implement it: There are essentially two ways to use this method....for CPA earnings or to build a list. We will discuss how make money with CPA in the report.

KEY STATS
Set up time= roughly one (1) hour Promotion/ongoing maintenance= 20-30 minutes per day Money needed to invest= $0 Earnings potential= depends on how many promotional "ads" you place and the CPA offer. If set up properly and a minimum of 5 ads are placed, earnings should be from $50-$150 per day. Good for both domestic and international traffic

OVERVIEW
We will be offering forum users an exclusive invite to another p2p or file sharing site. In return, they must fill out a CPA offer or simply opt-in to our list (your choice of which to use.) The black hat part of this is that we do not have the invites to giveaway so once the user fills out the offer or opts-in, we no longer need to have contact with them(Not recommended, BEP). For those who are into warez or heavy duty file sharing or P2P networks, getting access to the best quality files and at the fastest download speed are at a premium. So, these users know that invites to popular private sites like Demonoid or The Vault are in high demand and hard to come by. But be prepared, you will get A LOT of responses to your offer of free invites. We can accomplish this through a gateway script such as CPA Lead or Blackhatcodebreaker. However, we can also accomplish this manually. Here is a diagram of how the method works:

STEP #1
We are going to need to set up a basic blog on YOUR OWN DOMAIN. This is important because you will be running some PHP scripts and you need to host the domains yourself for this to work. So, no freebie hosts like blogger.com or wordpress.com. Get your own. So, sign up for a new domain. One that will be descriptive of the "invites" you are offering to users. So, for example if you were offering invites to the The Vault network, you might get a domain such as Example.com or example2.com. You can even secure a .info[/code] name to save a few bucks if you prefer. Once your domain is purchased, you will need to obtain hosting. The cheapest and most reliable deal out there right now is with Hostgator. You can get there "Hatchling" plan for one (1) cent for the first month and $4.95 thereafter. IMPORTANT: You must enter the coupon code "JURY" in order to get that 1 cent deal. Next, set your Domain Name Servers (DNS) to your new hosting account to propagate. Once the new domain has propagated, install a new WordPress blog on the root directory via Fantastico. You can access Fantastico from Cpanel. (Yourdomain.com/cpanel)

Here are some screenshots of how you should do it: (search for it if you dont know, youtube would be a good start)

Now our new Wordpress blog is now set up but let's dress it up a bit shall we? Go to http://topwpthemes.com/ and select a unique template. Then login into your admin panel go to Appearance then "Add New Theme" it will lead you to a new page then you click upload then upload your new theme. To double check, go into your Wordpress Admin Panel. Click Themes. Your new theme will now be there....But you must activate it. Lastly, let's make a couple of posts on our blog. Something along the lines of this will work just fine: ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ "Hey guys, I have long been a member at TheVault and was recently granted a couple invites. We are at 18000 members and it is technically closed for new sign ups but these invites will get you in just fine. Shoot me an email at EDIT and be sure to include your own email addy. And oh yeah, no freebie email services like hotmail, gmail, etc. I need an email from you from a domain that you own. E.g. joe@joesdeals.com. First come, first serve!"

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ Make another post like the above but change the wording up and make sure the posting date is different. Basically we want it to look professional when someone comes to our site so they will email us. That is our goal at this point...get them to email us. STEP #2 How you will mail these people who are wanting the invites needs to be considered at this point. For example, if you have made thousands of posts in warez/p2p forums then you can expect a lot of people emailing you who want those invites. But realistically, you won't have thousands emailing you so here is my suggestion on how to handle the emails. Ideally, you will create an email on your new domain so you would have an email of something likejow@joesdeals.com. Basically something that looks professional and legit. You can easily set this custom email up via your control panel in hostgator the same place you set up the blog with Fantasitico. Now, if you're lazy or simply don't want to deal with the custom email, Gmail will always suffice. Again, just make sure you get something like joesdeals@gmail.com or something similar. Now, in terms of how we will email these people back, I DO NOT recommend using an autoresponder unless it is delayed via Outlook or Thunderbird. The automatic replies generated by free services such as Gmail are a dead give-away of a scam. It is better to either use a delayed auto-responder or simply manually email the people back.

STEP #3
Now we're going to set up the gateway script so we can "lock" the content. We will be using CPALead or if you have purchased the script, Blackhatcodebreaker. I use both solutions and both work very well. All you have to do is create a new Widget with CPALead and when going through the prompts of creating the Widget, when it asks for Banner Content Area text, put something like "Invites Area Locked- Please Fill In Survey". Here are the steps:

Once CPALead gives you the jav s vascript cod to insert i de into your we page cop it and then go eb py your Wordpr ress blog an create a New Post. nd back to y All you have to do no is make sure you render the HT ow TML view for your new p r post and paste that java ascript code in there. D Don't worry a about puttin anything in the post i ng itself...just m make sure the code is the and then publish. ere n So, when a user now visits the p n w page where you made a new post, the CPALea should ki e ad ick in and lo the content. ock

STEP #4 4
We need to make su we are p d ure protecting ourselves no So let's implement a Double M ow. Meta Refresh code. The actual code is located b a below. y files. First sa you name a page "X.php". This page is set to ay e Basically in DMR you create 2 f redirect t "Y.php" to And "Y.php" is set to redirect to one or mor page of your blog at random. o o re So, all yo need to do is create those two p ou d pages and u upload to your domain v FTP or us via sing the hostg gator contro panel. ol Open No otepad and cut and pas the follow c ste wing code in it: nto <?php ec "<meta http-equiv= cho =\"refresh\" " content= =\"0;url=y.php\">"; ?> Name it X.php and save. s en N ndow and cu and paste this code i ut e into it: Now ope another Notepad win <?php $page1 = "UR #1"; $pa RL age2 = " URL #2"; $page = " URL L e3

#3"; $page4 = " URL #4"; $referer = $_SERVER['HTTP_REFERER']; $mypages = array($page1, $page2, $page3, $page4); $myrandompage = $mypages[mt_rand(0, count($mypages) -1)]; if($referer == "") { echo "<meta http-equiv=\"refresh\" content=\"0;url=$myrandompage\">"; } else { echo "<meta http-equiv=\"refresh\" content=\"0;url=x.php\">"; } ?> Name it Y.php and save. IMPORTANT: Replace URL #z with the pages you want y.php to redirect to on your blog. This is why we created a couple of variations of our original post on our blog...so we can use a couple of different destination url's in this process. The purpose of all this is that no referrer information will be shown to the site you are redirecting to so the CPA network will have no idea where your traffic comes from. So, international traffic is welcome. Essentially, whenever you reply in your email to someone, you should be directing them to http://www.yourdomain.com/x.php. In my example, it would be EDIT

STEP #5
When selecting the type of offer to get the user to convert, things like email submits and free electronics such as iPhones and laptops and cameras will work well. Now, if you're using CPALead, you will want to tweak the types of surveys to your audience. Just keep in mind that the people who are wanting these invites are tech-savvy. So, the demographics are going to be something like male, Caucasian, knows a lot about technology, is probably into movies or tv shows and loves software. Just keep these things in mind when selecting offers or surveys to promote to this crowd. And oh yeah, make sure the payout is going to be there. I like to aim for something that pays out a minimum of $1.75 per offer. But don't let these guidelines restrict you. I actually made a good chunk of my earnings with this method promoting free trials. I was surprised as you might be but when people want that invite, I'm not surprised that they would even complete free trial offers involving credit cards. Overall, trial and error will bring you your best results.

STEP #6
OK. Once we have set up our own blog and CPA Lead or BlackhatCodeBreaker, we can begin to create the follow up emails and then we can go promote this method. So, here is what I would use as a typical response to users who email me wanting the invites: "Hello, Thanks for the email regarding the invites I have. To obtain your invite, please go to my site at http://www.yourdomain.com/x.php I have there the details of my other email address that you need to contact in order to get the invite. ( I have 2 emails to keep this process cleaner ) Enjoy! Best regards, Tony" The above is the email you would use if you are using CPALead or Blackhat CodeBreaker. If you want to forego the whole CPAlead/gateway script thing, you can always just do a barter with them. For example, you can simply email them with the following: "Hey--thanks for coming by my site. For those who want the invite, I am doing a simple trade. You fill out an offer for me so I can make a few bucks for my trouble and I give you the invite. Please go here and fill in this quick offer (give them the link to the offer---but hide it with hiderefer.org ) Once you are done, take a screenshot of the completed page or copy and paste it in this email. Then send to this email edit and the invite will be emailed to you within the hour. Thanks and enjoy your account, Tony" NOTE the different email I gave! This is important to keep your stuff organized.

STEP #7
Now that we have the complete system set up, we need to go out and get some leads. Basically we are looking for people who are already downloading files or sharing files, torrents, music, videos, software, etc. So, you can find these people in warez forums, torrent forums or p2p sharing communities. Heck , you can find a bunch of people even asking directly for the invites on Yahoo Answers...easy money! Anyway, once you identify some of these forums, you just don't want to register for the forum and start spamming them. Make a few posts so it is not that obvious. And, if there is a section of the forum called something like "Account Freebies/Giveaways" then definitely post in there as these are users looking for exactly what you have to offer. Here's a sample of what you might write: SUBJECT: Giving away invites to the vault "Hi guys, Love this place! Only been on here for a few days bit already found some rare software I couldn't find anywhere else. Anyway, I just made some donations to The Vault and was granted some invites if anyone is interested. See (direct them to your blog posts) Oh yeah, you will need an email to provide to me. No freebies such as hotmail, etc....it should be on a domain that you own. Peace." I would recommend making 2-4 posts such as this per day to start. If you're looking for help with finding forums, use Google
BEP: this will get you banned at thevault

SCALING UP
If you really want to discover the potential of this method, it is recommended that you outsource it. You should definitely consider outsourcing the posting to the forums and the email responses. You can find qualified resources at Freelancer or Elance.

BONUS
As a twist on the above, you can offer people premium accounts such as Rapidshare in exchange for filling in the offers or as part of your Blackhatcodebreaker or CPA Lead gateway script. People are ALWAYS looking for premium Rapidshare accounts. For example, many file sharing forums have specific requirements about HOW to post your files. Many of them require that you have a Rapidshare Collector's or Premium account. Some people either don't want to wait, pay or go through the hassle of obtaining one of those Rapidshare accounts so you can simply offer it to them. Check out http://forum.phun.org. Specifically, the "Sexy Videos" section. It is an extremely high traffic forum and users must use Rapidshare. You could easily make a post there to offer your Rapidshare accounts or individually PM users.

CONCLUSION
There you have it. Build a blog, set up CPALead or the like, create your response emails and then go and post in forums offering the invites. Wishing you prosperity and success with this method. Should you need support, hit me up at google@gmail.com

I got an invite for google voice and my nice las vegas number, now I might have filled out a survey for that. (wandering If I can game google maps with google voice for the confirmation ???)

anyway, off topic. As with any method it is an exercise in thinking and how you can makeit into something different.

There no need to download and cram your hard drive with stuff you will never read, read it right here!!!!

BEP
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则