[ADSENSE] Adsense Banned? Read This

[复制链接]
查看: 221   回复: 1
发表于 2012-5-18 00:38:15 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Hi Guys,

This is my first share in VIP. I hope it helps atleast a few.469662131761

One year back I uploaded about 2k sexy videos on youtube and I have been getting about 2500 UV's a day spread over 20 sites. Now I never linked any video to my sites so all the traffic was direct - type in traffic initially.

I monetized the sites with adsense and I was getting about 30% CTR (yes 30% CTR continuously for a year). The niche was celebrity and entertainment so, The cpc was damn low 2-3 cents a click, but I was still making $15-$25 a day on adsense on Auto Pilot without doing anything for a year or so. All I had to do was to renew my hosting once in 3 months

The website pages sucked, most of them were 2-3 page sites in the format -

Title

Images
Text
Ads
Text

An Interesting thing to note here is that over a period of time, 40% traffic was from google and only about 50% was type in direct traffic. The Reason? I never did any SEO for those sites but they were indexed so check analytics stats and saw people were searching my-site.com on google, hence the organic traffic lol

About 2 months back, adsense banned me my auto Pilot income was GONE! Reason - Site Type

15 days later, I made a blog on blogspot, typed 4-5 pages of unique content with some pictures and good formatting and applied to adsense again I was accepted!! (within 1 hour WTF)

Then, I registered another .com domain (celebrity niche) and... put some content on it and some adsense ads, hosted it on the same server (with whois privacy from namecheap) Yeah I know whois privacy doesn't apply to domain registrars like GOOG but still, I gave it a shot.

Now for the fun part - I linked back all my banned domains to my new .com site and I'm getting 50% of the original traffic easily everyday with about $6-$8 per day, thats about $200 a month. I don't think they're going to be banning me again.

I'll be paid soon be paid again by adsense For the same, low quality shitty traffic from youtube. In about 15 days, I'll know for sure If I'm getting paid or not, which I believe i will.

If this works, I might just start buying Banned adsense domains for Cheap and start spreading them over some accounts
发表于 2012-9-23 09:35:32 | 显示全部楼层
此贴已译,地址为:http://cnwebmasters.com/viewthread.php?tid=99804&highlight=,谢谢!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则