[YouTube] Watch 18+/Flagged Videos on YouTube without an Account with just 1 Click

[复制链接]
查看: 192   回复: 0
发表于 2012-5-18 01:14:07 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Hey guys,

Recently i came across a thread which showed how to watch 18+ or flagged videos without having an account or without logging into your account (other forum), but it was not so good for a regular user like me, so i coded this small bookmarklet which lets you unlock any 18+ or flagged videos without having you to do anything just a click and boom unlocks the video

Create a bookmark on your bookmarks toolbar and go to any youtube video which is flagged, click on this bookmarklet and see the magic

This bookmarklet works with normal un-flagged videos as well, it'll expand to your window size, so if you're looking to expand the video to full size, then this will be useful for you as well

YouTube Video Unlocker:
  1. javascript:(function () {var url = location.href;function getYouTubeID(url) {return decodeURIComponent(url).match(/(\?|and)v=([^and]+)/).pop();}var video_id = getYouTubeID(url);if(video_id!=null and& video_id!=""){window.top.location = "http://www.youtube.com/v/"+video_id+"?fs=1&amp";}})()
复制代码
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则