[其它类] Want to turn $25,000 into $50,000? Ask me how!!!

[复制链接]
查看: 259   回复: 0
发表于 2012-5-18 23:49:38 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
This will now be splitting off into 2 separate things, on top of the original plan, a new product that has not yet been released is in negotiation for us to take over exclusive distribution rights, that allows you to produce the most useful and amazing products I've ever seen for no more than basic computer skills required. It's a great business setup for anyone starting out or already going to add to things. More details when I'm allowed to release them.

I'm going to try to see if I can get the thread title changed, can't remember if that's possible on an older thread....

Moving back to the main point of this thread, I've decided to open 10 slots to A51 members only. The cost will be $2,500 per seat. There will be options to defer some of that on a case by case basis. I think 10 is the most I could take into this project to make it work properly.... I will not keep a seat in the project, but I will end up doing a lot of the work here, as will my team. Basically here's how it goes: (not necessarily in this order)

1.) We brainstorm together about our endeavors online and our interests to get to know each other and how we like to work (even if that's pulling your wallet out and watching it work for you)
2.) I setup and host the domain in our custom managed seo geo cloud for life
3.) We setup the entire project properly from start to finish in a reasonable time frame working together
4.) Complete proper professional business branding from A to Z including all offline advertising materials and more.
5.) CPC and various advertising campaigns catered to the specific situation
6.) A team of affiliates and affiliate manager ready to go promoting the product/offer both online and offline in many places around the world
7.) A network of traffic generating SERP dominating content sites
8.) Complete social network using professionally built script and customized for this project
9.) Video Commercial with some television network exposure
10.) Press release and proper distribution everywhere
11.) Proven methods I've adapted from other guru's and tested, along with complete consultation and mentoring from myself, my staff, and outside big guns who've sold off 6-7 figure businesses
12.) Prizes and contests for viral marketing campaign (some provided by me, some paid for from the project budget)
13.) Live actor on site explaining things and interacting with people
14.) Live help and support system, full backend requirements met and any custom modifications / programming taken care of
15.) Documentation, articles, etc, ongoing.
16.) Comprehensive link building campaign
17.) Toll free telephone number and answering system
18.) physical business address and P.O box
19.) Co-branded partner program to sell hosting, design/development and other e-business services under your own 'franchise' with silent provided by you support
20.) Whatever else comes up that suits the project.

The point is, I have a solid setup to get any viable business off the ground, and I have a handful of viable projects, but I want to know that the people involved are interested, committed, and going to enjoy it while making good money. Let me know what you think, and we can start to finalize things and get the spots filled and confirmed before setting the first meeting, registering the domain, getting the project started and then the money sorted once everybody is satisfied with the plan. I will provide everything needed so that this group will be successful with this project, and me and my staff will be on the sidelines helping out every step of the way. I hope to turn this into a well document case study to show proof of how easy it is to double your money when you stay focused and apply yourselves. My company and I will retain no ownership in this project, just ensure that it is successful for those involved. What is our invested interest? Our good name, reputation and future success. Word of mouth is the best advertising tool, and real people with real testimonials on real projects that made real money, that's what I want.

I see too many people trying to make their go at it, but really clueless as to how to do it right. I've been watching it happen since I was learning the business in my very first job in the family software business in the mid 90's. It's time that more people work together to do things properly.
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则