[SEO] how to push autority site from place 1?

[复制链接]
查看: 245   回复: 1
发表于 2012-5-19 00:58:20 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
He everyone,

i'm building backlinks for a client and he has 4 sites in top 10 so that's good. Now i'm pushing to get 1 site past the authority site.

the site that i'm pushing has more backlinks and i spread links like

web 2.0
        scrapebox
        redirect from different old domains
        high page rank links
        gov links
        edu links
        articles

the site is Google dancing every 2 weeks but stays at # 2

i had the idea to ping the authority site with a bad pinging service so it looks like they are black hatting, but i'm not sure this is a good idea

Someone has a other idea or tips?

accelerator_dd;26560 Wrotehow to push autority site from place 1?o some onsite anylsis first. If your onsite is in place, other than that just keep the backlinking up and in time it'll rank, start increasing links/day slowly

lefgozerdesign;26567 Wrote:that's what i'm doing and yes it's also in google places

i'building steady links every day for 2 months now. l6 days ago it went from 2 place and till today it's not back. i checked but no sandbox or so because a deeplink is on 26 place.

so strategy is now to do more deep linking next to the domain linking. i did that but gonna do that more

if anyone has some other ideas let me now?

@accelerator_dd thanks for tip

KillerTomato;26632 Wrote:Hi Lefgozerdesign!

I do not see any Videos in your list and also I've had some success with ebook sites like http://www.zinepal.com/

Good luck!

lefgozerdesign;26691 Wrote:thans your right i dod not use a lot of videas and no ebooks at ol

i did press releases

but this is a good tip to use

x0rcist;26751 Wrote:ping all the backlinks from the competitors site by grabbing all seomoz data etc.. there should be alot of dead backlinks so this decreases authority

als BMR is good in giving that last push, i bumped of a 12 year old authority site with my less then a year old blog by using these two tactics

lefgozerdesign;26775 Wrote:this is a ineresting theory here i have heard about the pingen them to dead but did not now it works as well as your telling.
发表于 2012-11-18 11:07:27 | 显示全部楼层
此贴已译,地址为:http://cnwebmasters.com/thread-100625-1-1.html,谢谢!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则