[SEO] (翻译贴)On Page SEO 页面seo优化

[复制链接]
查看: 411   回复: 7
发表于 2012-9-16 01:32:05 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
购买主题 本主题需向作者支付 3 T币 才能浏览
 楼主| 发表于 2012-9-16 01:49:01 | 显示全部楼层
hm... I think most people agree that OnPage SEO is a very small part of the equation for ranking. It's just so easy to make sure you've got good onpage SEO that there's no reason why you shouldn't still do it.

嗯,我想大部分人都认同页面seo只是排名中占甚少作用的。 做好页面seo是很简单的,所有没有理由不做好。

The main things are what you mention - Title, H1 Tags, Keywords mentioned very early in the content. More content is good. The site's accessibility (speed, etc) is important as well. Image alt tags... and various other things...

关于重要的seo技巧你已经提到了 - Title,H1标签、在文章开始出现关键词、内容越充实越好、网站能否被访问(访问速度)、图片 alt 属性标签 还有其他一些技巧,这么都是很重要的。

What also helps is your site's functionality - ie. having good accessible content (good separation of content, ie categories laid out well, perhaps using a silo method)... It helps with getting more pages indexed, and also the flow of page rank.. However, again - offsite SEO will always trump anything you're doing onsite.
网站的功能也助于页面seo优化 - 有容易被访问的内容(很好的内容分级,即明了的内容目录,或者应用主题分类方法)。。。这个也容易使网站获得很好的收录和PR。。。然而,站外seo是远胜于页面seo优化的。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2012-9-16 01:53:36 | 显示全部楼层
Yeah on page is a small amount of the algo - but with a large site and lots of pages it can make a difference, especially for extreme long tail searches. Siloing is something I'm using for my latest sites, wordpress doesn't make it easy but I still prefer it to anything else.

是的,页面seo在排名算法中占很少的部分,但是对于一个有很多页面的大站来说页面seo优化就很必要了,特别是对于搜索长尾关键词的人来说。 我最近给我的站就在用主题归类方法,虽然在wp上并不怎么好用,但是我还是在用。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2012-9-16 01:58:05 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 oceanxwzj 于 2012-9-16 01:59 编辑

The more competitive your niche is the more on Page becomes important. The biggest things other than the obvious Titles etc. or Page Load Speed, Ease of Navigation (don't trap spiders or force users to use the back button) and Bounce rate.
越是竞争大的小市场,页面seo优化显得越重要。相比之下最为重要的页面seo有标题、页面加载速度、快捷的导航(不要给蜘蛛设陷阱或者强制用户点击返回)、跳出率。

If you are buying traffic from G those 3 are important, not so much on the serps compared to backlinking.
如果你希望在google中获得流量,这三个因素很关键的。当然只是在页面seo上面来说。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2012-9-16 02:02:50 | 显示全部楼层
The above mentioned is good info, also use your keywords in your text as links to internal pages and use no follow tags for unimportant pages like privacy policy, terms etc.
一上这些都是很重要的信息。同时,内连的链接文字中出现关键词和给不必要的页面如privacy,和其他条款页面添加no-follow属性也是很重要的。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2012-9-16 02:06:44 | 显示全部楼层
Semitic correct code is something that can make the difference between all that stuff working for you or not as well. Accessibility options, and good coding are always pluses in google.
正确的代码也能在众多的技巧之外给你帮助,可访问性和正确的代码总是会给你seo增加砝码的。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2012-9-16 02:15:04 | 显示全部楼层
关于silo(主题分类),其实就想 一本书一样 一个书名,很多的章节,然后是具体内容。网站也可以按照这样的构思去组织内容,就是silo。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2012-9-16 02:25:56 | 显示全部楼层
辛苦了!Thank you so much!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册