[PPC] How Avg. CPC really works!

[复制链接]
查看: 263   回复: 1
发表于 2012-5-19 02:03:15 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
This is how CPC really works, at least in my opinion and experience.

When you first put adsense on a site your CPC will be very low, one example of 1 of my sites in the beginning it was only getting an avg. cpc of about $0.40 - $0.60

After i got it to #1 position in google and kept it there steadily for a few months i'm not exactly sure how long but it's been there for maybe 8 months now, its now getting avg. CPC of $1.20 - $1.80

And all the while in google keyword tool it's showing my the approximate CPC for this keyword to be $0.40 which is for right now, and in the beginning when i first researched on the keyword its approximate CPC in google keyword tool was about $1.60

I THINK that google gives you more credit for each click you get after it has built trust and sees that your site is getting a lot more clicks consistently. I don't have any facts to prove this nor can i be bothered doing a google search, this is just based off of my own experiences that i've noticed with many if not all of my adsense sites.

So something i want to share with you guys is, don't be disappointed if you did proper keyword research to find a good keyword but turns out you get make shitty adsense income for the keyword and then give up on it, be patient and wait it out it could pay off How Avg. CPC really works!
发表于 2012-9-30 12:53:19 | 显示全部楼层
已经翻译 原文链接:
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则