[BlackHat] Hidden Text

[复制链接]
查看: 301   回复: 5
发表于 2012-5-19 23:43:30 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
What is your experience with hidden text on pages?
Heard some rumors that Google seems to don't give much value to text hidden with stuff like <div style="display:none">my seo text</div>, <div style:visibility="hidden">, <noscript>test</noscript> ect. What I have experienced the last month it actually seems to have some value. Anyone any experience with this?
 楼主| 发表于 2012-5-19 23:43:38 | 显示全部楼层
Hmm interesting, i've read it back in the days that you can get penalized for using hidden text. Remember 5-8 years ago sites with white text they were everywhere.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2012-5-19 23:43:49 | 显示全部楼层
I have used a way on whitehat method of hiding text/stuffing a long time ago...

Its like a drop down css... imagine it as "read more" button with dropdown content.

So instead like a css "drop down" menu u see Content inside a container instead of a button. which is completeley white hat

I just cant find the script any more on the net.. somehow. If someone knows what im meaning pls let us know

I dont recommend the blackhat css hidden codes as ive heard from a hanful of people that their page has been removed because of such
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2012-5-19 23:44:00 | 显示全部楼层
Thanks Deep focus!

- expanding text plugin , yeah exactly like what you said! Its a very good Plugin to stuff content inside, but its I think a different one than the one i used before. ( I just have problems that it it uses javascript containing the function expand) The one i used before was pure css and no javascript.. Ill try to digg further
- the kythin plugin looks awesome ;) You can do alot of evil stuff with it hehe! I wished it had a timer function instead of spin on every visit/refresh

Ill use the kythin for future projects,. gold worth Hidden Text
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2012-5-19 23:44:12 | 显示全部楼层
I use these on my sites and it is all whitehat stuff. I just want to add the spinning because I really think that helps the updating of the page.

There is no text that can't be seen by the visitor, the text is just spun and they wouldn't know that unless they happen to have the page open twice with the drop down box open.

Not only that I think it adds to your page also when the user clicks the link and more information drops down with images. It makes the page look even better to the user and Google in my opinion.

IMPORTANT NOTE: There is something you guys should know about the spinner plugin - you cannot use the pipe "|" for spinning.

You can use any other symbol I think however using certain symbols my have an effect on other plugins.

Instead I use the tilda - "~". It's right next to the number 1 in the upper left hand corner on the keyboard, at least it is on mine.

And I have no problems with any other plugins.

I take a spun article and put it in notepad and just do a Find pipe - "|" and Replace it with tilda - "~".

Now the article can be used in the spinner plugin.

NOTE: If you don't change the pipe - "|" to some other character, the text will not spin.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2012-9-22 20:46:42 | 显示全部楼层
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则