[sale] About Squeeze Pages

[复制链接]
查看: 220   回复: 1
发表于 2012-5-20 10:08:23 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
I've never bought anything from a squeeze page, and probably never will. I know they have a higher success rate to get a conversion, also they can be very effective as a landing page using adwords, but I wanted to know your experiences using them.

Another thing I'm curious about is the On-page SEO aspect. If i'm selling just one product I wouldn't want just one squeeze page indexed to google. Instead I would create as much pages as I can, targeting several niche keywords related to that product. How can I manage both things, having a squeeze page as the main page but using internal linking to other pages. Do you advice that?

thanks,
jose
 楼主| 发表于 2012-5-20 10:08:35 | 显示全部楼层
wordpress ---- pages and posts

pages for creating squeeze page for products and posts for sending traffic to them

keywords:target primary keyword on squeeze page and secondary keyword on post pages .you need to link ur blogpost back to squeeze page .

eg - u are promoting fatloss4iditos and u create a squeeze page for that(u target ur primary keyword here - can be competitive) - then create a category with some less competitive primary keyword variation and then make post in the actegory with seconday keywords with less competition and all the posts link back to ur squeeze page.

i hope that helps
Miltia
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则