[CPA] How I made over $500.00 in one and a half hours

[复制链接]
查看: 193   回复: 0
发表于 2012-5-20 23:47:20 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
How I made over $500.00 in one and a half hours

Hey guys. I wanted my first post on these forums to be helpful so I decided to write this up. Also, the reason I am sharing this is because I've recently had inspiration to practice more legit, or whitehat if you will, methods so by revealing this I am saturating the market and effectively making myself practice more legit methods. But anyway ... here it goes.

Any internet user has no doubt heard about **********. If you haven't, give it a visit, you will be quite stunned with the random **** you find on there. http://img.**********.org/b/imgboard.html What you might also notice about this section of the imageboard is the extreme amount of traffic. Most of the time when I post a thread, in the time interval between me hitting "submit" and me getting instantly updated to the front page ... my post has already been pushed to the second or third page. So as you can imagine, when I click on "next page" my thread is already on the 5th page and so on. It's quite easy to lose your own threads.

I decided to take advantage of this but before I go into my method, I'd like to show you a screenshot. One that I am very very proud of I should add.
1:3 sign up ratio!!!!!!!!

So how I did: I analyzed the situation. It's all about thinking just a little bit outside of the box. Most of the people on ********** are horny little bastards that don't ever get laid. ever. So, they're horny right? Why not promote a dating offer to them. I can't just send them a link going SIGN UP HERE! YOU'LL GET LAID. Because they are tech savvy for the most part and not idiots. "Hookup threads" are quite popular on ********** but I added a little twist to it. My thread had the following simple picture attached:

I said hey, we're doing this one differently. It's a game. You join ... [dating affiliate link goes here] and make your last name b so we can find eachother. Next, search for people from the /b/ (this is the name of the ********** section) and post screenshots. Which ever two people are closest to eachother HAVE to ****. This is absolutely nonnegotiable.

Let the games begin!

Just make up any stupid *** game that you can come up with. It doesn't have to be a copy of mine at all. It just has to have this feeling, like ok we're all signing up here as a team and we are doing something because it will be cool. Like a game or something.

One thing i forgot to mention is that /b/ is an anonymous board so you can post as much as you want and no one will know its the same person. If it weren't for this, this method wouldn't work because you have to keep up the thread. If you don't it will be pushed from the database in 2 minutes. I just sat there for an hour and kept posting **** like

signed up! Hope this thread works out

Signed up!

signed up ... lets get this show on the road retards

Just sound natural and no one will know that you are a same*** (It's what they call people who post mutliple times but try to act as if they are different people. Sometimes it's obvious).

Just a couple points to remember:

* Chose an affiliate offer that pays per free sign up. Mine was 3 bucks per sign up
* Spend about an hour just browsing the imageboard beforehand because they have a language of their own. Trust me you will have to speak their language to seem natural
* Be creative please ... I know that DP indians are already making an exclusive e-book out of this but all I'm asking is that you don't copy my method exactly. Not that I care extremely much but that's just lame.

I remember freaking out to my friend on AIM because literally, every time that I refreshed my affiliate page during the thread, I had more and more money in my account. I was dancing on my bed lol. I've never actually achieved quite the same numbers after the day I showed in the screenshot but I have alot of $100 threads. Some more some down but that'd the gist of it.

<!-- / message --><!-- BEGIN TEMPLATE: ad_showthread_firstpost_sig --><!-- END TEMPLATE: ad_showthread_firstpost_sig --><!-- controls --> If you liked it, hit the thanks button!
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则