[Craigslist] Making good money in the volunteer section on CL

[复制链接]
查看: 279   回复: 2
发表于 2012-5-21 00:53:48 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Alright, so the most consistently successful thing I've done to make money online is posting in the Volunteer section on Craigslist. It's dead simple, pick a survey site that has an affiliate program and post your affiliate link right in the ad. All your ad has to say is something like Make money filling out consumer surveys and then have your link in the ad.

It sounds stupid mainly because it is kind of stupid but it works damn well. I lost my poster and haven't found a reliable one since so I haven't done it in a couple months but its pretty easy to make 300 bucks a day with this. The ads in the volunteer section don't really ghost or anything either.

While it would be naive of me to say that this method hasn't been used by others, I've never seen anyone say anything about it in my 4 years of being into IM. If I ever see this shared outside of MMD VIP there will be some serious problems. I'm sharing this for free just to give to the VIP community and you'd be hurting yourself too by sharing or selling this method because this could get saturated if seen by enough people.

Anyways, enjoy.
 楼主| 发表于 2012-5-21 00:54:04 | 显示全部楼层
CJ has or had quite a few different ones that'll convert. I'd start with them. People don't go for ones like cashcrate either, the pages that look more clinical and professional as opposed to colorful and cartoonish looking do magnitudes better, IME at least.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2012-10-1 09:39:05 | 显示全部楼层
此贴已译,地址为:http://cnwebmasters.com/thread-99969-1-1.html,谢谢!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则