[Email Marketing] Get 100% Inboxed from....

[复制链接]
查看: 251   回复: 2
发表于 2012-5-21 01:55:41 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Okay as I was doing some brainstorming tonight , I decided to spend some time trying to come up with some new ideas and a new method. Normally what I like to do is google things like, free , get , send, find, coupon ok you get the idea. I go for things that would come up with millions of ideas and results. From that I open my little brain and I roam freely thinking about each link I click for every result that looks cool. From there I brainstorm each result for 5-10 seconds and I move on to the next result and leave that thought behind.

I came up with some pretty cool ideas.

Im posting this first one because it will need to be automated to really scale it.

The idea is that we will be using
http://www.evite.com
to send our links to our friends and contact lists. You get the picture right?

Evite.com is an invitation site that sends out invitations at the drop of a dime absolutely free.

After testing and researching it for a little while , I have come to some conclusions.

1. You can only send 750 invitations at a time.

2. It has no captcha

3. You can upload contacts from any address book or any email provider

4. You can send all your Face book friends an invite

5. Send to 750 Mobile numbers

5. 100% inboxed

Now Im not sure I really need to post anymore but since some of you may have not caught on by now the idea is to allow evite to send out all your links, it even allows you to click an insert link button.

The best part about the whole thing is your just inviting them to check out your product. Or for what ever you want to invite them to.

So lets imagine we had a bot that would automatically make accounts , input proxies, upload email lists , drop a subject line , drop your link.

50 accounts , 50 proxies , 35,000 emails sent, 100% inboxed

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ Priceless
 楼主| 发表于 2012-5-21 01:55:54 | 显示全部楼层
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2012-10-26 14:00:49 | 显示全部楼层
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则