[SEO] Milking Google Images (Questions and Research project)

[复制链接]
查看: 285   回复: 0
发表于 2012-5-21 02:06:57 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Hello, I made some researches regarding milking google images. In case you are not into this subject, you have an WSO that fop_archer shared (Google Image Cash: Full PDF download); What I wanted to take deeply is the way to milk and rank in google images. From what I've searched, many people talk about adding an image description, adding alt tag, adding title, all matching the targetted keyword

(so if you had an automobile images website, adding a page with for example with the title "best Opel cars" and then adding some text related to opel cars, and adding different car images each one with a different alt and title text "Opel corsa" and you could even get into the microniche of "opel corsa red", "opel corsa blue" etc etc)

What I wanted to take even further is the way of google valuating your images. From what I read on the internet, google images bot is quite slower than google spider. Some people say that images spider could take a max of 3months to check your website, compared to google normal spider that in 1 week max will spider it (if you have the appropriate links in web2.0 propreties that is even faster);
So, from what I understand, to rank in google images you need:

1. Have a good image description and a good Image title;
2. Having an Alt tag in that image matching the title;
3. Website trust, meaning where the images are hosted;
4. Having your main keyword also in all images;
5. Having image name matching the keyword ("opel-corsa-red1325.jpg" is much better than "opel1325.jpg");
6. Having a good amount of linkbacks to the page where the images are (use SEnuke or Xrumer or even better LinkJuiceDomination once it goes out to make this easier);
7. Having some links to the image using that targetted keyword (so I believe adding anchor texts for that exact keyword being driven directly to the image).

So this is what I've researched last night, after reading the PDF of Google Image Cash that fop_archer (once again) kindly shared in this forums.

I opened this because I wanted to know if you guys have more ideas of ways to rank better in google images. Imagine you rank #1 or #2 for "sex" with the "Safe-Search" on (so not adding nude pictures). How many people just trying to see if it matched something would get into your website? Monetization would be easier. 99% of the job was done by google images, and since their bot is slower, it would also be slower for you to get unranked. The celebrity is getting saturated. Because most top celebrities websites already have images ranking for those same top celebrities and they gain higher in website trust...

So, do you guys know more ideas to rank higher? or some untapped niches? (the car niche is hard, still fighting for car micro-niches is easier, for example new cars coming out, targetting them hard and raking in the profit).

Hope I just didn't make you loose your time by reading all this eheheh

Download Link:
http://www.nicheprofitclassroom. ... ffic-google-images/
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则